A Family Reunited

Hermione
If you had went to go read your family tree and it had a whole different family than who you thought you'd be there, what would you do? Well, I know what I'd do. I would think that it wasn't mine, of course, that is if someone handed it to you. But when you make it yourself, what do you do? Stare at it with your mouth agape? Do you faint? Do you bombard people with questions? Well, apparently, I do all of the above. According to Blaise Zabini anyway.

The day after I found out who my true, real, biological family was, I was asked two things from my now-I-know brother, Blaise. One:"So, did you decide yet if you wanted your charm taken off?" Two:"I was hoping that in three days you would like to go see Isabel and Dini, our mum and dad?" And I'm pretty sure you already know my answer. Of course I would want to go see my parents, you know the ones that I've never even met!!! The only problem is, now the wait will feel like forever and ever! Three whole days. Three days. That is how long I have to wait. You know that feeling when it feels like you haven't seen someone in forever but there is still three more hours which makes it seem like three more years. Yep. That's the one that I'm feeling except I've only ever met them once, and that was when I was just born.

Anyway, I had a lot more questions about my family! So I grabbed a small peace of parchment, and I scribbled:
Meet me outside the R.O.R when we have a free period after lunch. -Hermione/Ariana
I assume he got my letter because the first free period we had was right after lunch, and he was there. We walked around the necessary area three times thinking we need a nice place to chat and it wasn't until I actually sat down that I realized Draco was with us. I sighed at the thought that he would hear everything I have to say. I bit my lip and he smirked his famous Malfoy smirk. I glared at him and then got straight to the point. "Ok Blaise, I need to know more. And I have decided that I do want you to change my appearance back to normal. But that's not the point. The point is I need to know more about my family, and family friends." Draco smirked again. But this time it was big and proud. Blaise nodded. He turned around once, twice, and my appearance had changed.
My usually knotted up hair turned I to thin combed black and blue hair. My eyes now had no color to them. I was super skinny and had curves in all the right places. My lips were full and had a little lip gloss on at the moment. I was wearing a white tank too that wasn't showing awhile lot of cleavage but it wasn't completely closed either. Just right. I had a nice tan and a slight bit of makeup on. For once, I looked nice. My face was a bit rounder and my cheeks were sucked in a bit. I felt different too. I felt like a Slytherin would act, that's weird. But I felt crazy. I felt like doing something daring, something totally awesome!! But, I'm sure I would get to do that later. "So," began Blaise. "You have some siblings. You might be aware of that by now." I had brought the family tree with me but I hadn't looked at that yet. "You have an older sister, her name is Zaeleigh Wilson. Her dad left her when she was little. But she does have half siblings other then her mom's children. She has a sister and a brother, Tom and Emma. Of course, they have different mother's. Then next in the family is Carson. He is very energetic and is turning eleven next year. The reason of the age Gap is because our mother had a few miscarriges. Then after him is Cason. The reason their names sound so much alike is because Carson was going through major medical injuries at the time when Cason was almost born. Our mother thought that he would die but she didn't want Cason to have the exact same name. She wanted Carson's spirit to live on forever and she wanted them to be different but alike. Though, something lucky happened. Carson did not die. The thing is, he did not start getting better until after Cason was born. Anyway, after Cason there is Abigail. She is about five right now. She also has a different dad than you, Carson, Cason, and I. So her last name is Adelest. Then there is Julie, who is probably the most excited, besides mum and dad, to see you. Julie is only three right now. And then there is the last child (so far)," the (so far) part made me laugh. "Lily." My mouth dropped open real wide 'cause I was least expecting that. "Lily is only a year old right now. She has a different father than Julie. So her last name is Alachy. And we have to call Dini dad. But it's no problem because he's super nice, maybe even nicer then mom, and he acts like a dad. We do get to see our dad, Zeke Zabini, once every week though. Oh, and Julie has a brother, her dad's son. His name is Luke. And we all have big get-togethers during holidays, so we see the other side of their family. Tomorrow when we go visit they will give you rules. They are definitely going to call you by your real name so get used to that. We are high-class and expect nothing less. And that seems about it." Blaise leaned over and whispered something in Draco's ear and Draco whispered back. "What is it that mum and dad will probably want to tell me?!?" Ariana demanded. "I can't tell. Mom and dad will have to tell you on their own, at Christmas with the Malfoy family. There, I've said too much already." Blaise was being honest. "But..." she pouted "But nothing, it's not my place to tell you." he said sternly. To tell the truth, he was a bit disappointed. I mean I'm learning all this stuff, this new stuff, and then he just completely shuts me out.
Things were a bit tense between us for the test of the day. When I saw them after dinner, Draco said "Hey." I said it right back to him and Blaise scowled at Draco. Draco elbowed him in response. Then he whispered into Blaise's ear and said "It's not like it's not going to happen anyways." I heard that part but when Blaise spoke, it was much quieter and all I could hear was "Mate, you still don't----------------her!" Draco snorted and the two stalked off.

The next morning, I was probably as excited as I would ever be. Today was the day I got to meet my parents, and the rest of my family. I would get to meet my dad today too. And on Thanksgiving, which is in a couple weeks, I get to meet my families family. I just hope today goes over well. I'm kind of nervous because I have never me these people before. Also I am nervous as to what Blaise was so sternly about that he couldn't even tell me. It must have been really important. And then also, the little argument that Blaise and Draco had earlier kind of scared me because I heard what Draco said But only a bit of what Blaise said and that left me wondering. But, oh well, today was the day where Hermi- Ariana Zabini would not question anything and would be happy all day, all day!!
5 Hours Later
Yippee Skippy!! Blaise will be here in 5 minutes to pick me up so that we can go see our parents.
5 Minutes Later
"Knock, knock" I hear coming from the door of the portrait whole. Obviously Blaise doesn't know the password to the Gryffindor common room. I write it down on a tiny slip of paper and slide it through a crack in the portrait whole. Blaise says "Disgruntled Giant" and next thing I know, the portrait lady is reluctantly opening to reveal the Gryffindor common room to Blaise. His mouth falls open I assume because he is not used to things looking so... In order. "G-got your stuff?" he stutters still in awe. I nod and grab my stuff. He leads me out to the hall and says that we need to let McGonagal know that we are leaving now. I nod and walk with him to McGonagal's office. We knock on the door and I hear an old whispy voice say "Come in." We walk in and sit down in seats across from McGonagal. "Two things." Blaise says simply. "Mmm," "First, Ariana-" "Who is Ariana?" McGonagal asks wonderingly. "This is Ariana." Blaise points to me. "It's a long story, but I don't have time to tell it now. Anyway, she is in Gryffindor right now and needs to be resorted do to a little-" I look at him shock-filled when he says little. "Ok, major change in her life. Like I said, I have no time to explain right now." He says when he sees that McGonagal is about to speak. "Two: we are supposed to be meeting our parents tonight and we're hoping that you would let us apparate." He looked at her hopefully and then McGonagal smiled and nodded. We waved and he apparate us to Alachy Manor. The first thing is see is what looks like my family, standing right in front of us.