Welcome to Beacon

(Y/N) Attano, the son of Corvo Attano, a soon-to-be hunter from beacon, passing at the top all his classes at signal, two years in front of a red caped girl he learned was named Ruby Rose, he liked her but wouldn't allow himself to be distracted from his classes and training, I guess you could say he was a bit of a nerd when it came to training, anyways, it was the first day of school at beacon Academy, on the passenger ship (don't know the name) he looked out the window, smiling feeling very accomplished in his works, before he left home his father congratulated his son, his mother, Rachael Attano told him how'd she miss him, what he didn't realize was that his sister, of the same age at a different Academy was going to join him. Her name is Jessica, both siblings loved to play fight in the early days of their childhood, (Y/N) noticed the red caped girl with a tallish blonde, they were talking, assuming they were friends he heard.

???:"My baby sister is going to attend beacon with me!!" You zoned out after hearing that, everything becoming muffled, not exactly knowing why you zoned out, deep in thought you chalked up, some more stuff happened through the ride, not paying attention to many things aside avoiding a blonde that looked like he was gonna throw up, which he did, on the other blonde's shoes, 'better her than me' you thought to yourself, coming back to the real world you notice people walking out of the airship, someone in particular caught your attention 'wait... is that?' Your thought was cut off by being tackle hugged by your sister, Jessica Attano, grunting as both of you hit the ground you pushed her off and by instinct you reached for your Father's blade (of which the actual blade retracts into the hilt) Jessica smirked as others gathered to watch, both siblings looked around them.

Jessica:"I guess we have to give them a show big brother" she smirked more after saying this, you didn't talk, only nodding as you flipped the sword like knife in the air only to catch it moments later with the blade now exposed and ready to use, Jessica had an assassin's blade, a standard sword type, with a file near the hilt, just as the two were raising blades something caught the attention of both, a rose pedal falling, to Jessica it held no special significance, as it did for you, there was something about roses that you liked, maybe it was the thorns that were along the stem, or maybe it was red like blood, either way, the colour was beautiful to you.

(Short chapter I know, tired, hungry, wishing I was dead, sick, many reasons why, as you might know I changed the title and the starter, I've yet to pick the outsider since there's three, or four maybe five, and five timeliness total, I hate dishonored sometimes...