Cleaning house

(Quick note, I know I'm putting this out for not so many people, but if at least two or three read that's some sort of progress, I also wanna take time and give a bit of bearing on where we are, it's a few days before RWBY goes with oobleck to the southeast)

You took the mask and looked back at your friends, thinking about how things will never be the same.

Y/N:"i will lead the subgroup of whalers, with Aaric as my second in command" you didn't see it, but Aaric smiled as Billie Lurk appeared

Billie:"Daud! The overseers have attacked our outpost, the guards set up have been captured" she said as she sheathed her sword

Daud:"i want to know how they found us in the first place, Aaric, Y/N, take a couple dozen of assassin's and take back the base, and try and take a few hostage" you and Aaric nodded, shouting orders to get back to the base, Novice and Master assassin's alike used blink and waited on rooftops.

Daud:"don't hold anything back you two, give em hell" ruby had woken up and heard this, putting two and two together she quietly gasped and pretended to still be knocked out, you and Aaric joined the men on the rooftops (Mt Glenn btw, just well hidden) Billie Lurk was indeed right about it being overrun and men captured. You were surprised at the small force that managed this, had to give them some credit at least, Aaric spoke up.

Aaric:" just an idea Y/N, you bare the overseer outfit, you could slip in and take them out silently, just a thought" he said returning to looking at the base, you patted his back

Y/N:"Aaric you magnificent bastard, when I give the signal, attack, you'll know it when you see it" you said as you used blink to get down to the walkways made connecting the buildings, passing overseers overhearing the location of the munitions that had been brought, you went there first.

Overseer Curnow:"Halt! State your name" he said to you as you turned around he's alone, good you thought, pulling out your sword you jammed it into his chest, his body got stuck on the blade so you jerked it back but Nothing, you sighed and kicked it into the building wall, walking around the building levels and killing the occasional guard you found the explosives, kneeling down you rigged a few grenades and made a trip wire at the main entrance of the building, running and telling a few guards that you seen someone in There, they ran into the building and triggering the mechanism you made, causing a pin to be pulled and the arm falling, tick...tick...tick, you were running and used blink to get on a balcony that wasn't finished as a huge explosion went off, Aaric and the others went on the attack, swords and blades were raised that night, limbs and heads cut off, bodies slashed and cut every which way, you had only lost one Novice assassin, while the overseers were all but wiped out, expect for the leader of the attacking force and other overseers that surrendered, Daud appeared with that same sound.

Daud:"I'll take care of this personally, everyone else get to work on looking for anyone hiding" we all nodded and looked building by building, I found a few and simply stabbed and slashed them, I used blink to get to Aaric

Y/N:"we should head to beacon, or where we last saw our friends, make sure they aren't dead" I said, Aaric nodded

Aaric:"i'll inform master Daud" he said using blink and coming back a second later

Aaric:"off to beacon then, master Y/N, our friends have returned there not too long ago"  you nodded as Aaric told Killian to follow, all three used  blink to get back to beacon, just outside the school

Ozpin:"ah, Y/N. I was just looking for you"