Save Me Tonight

A/N::::: Hey guys!! This is my very first story EVER. Sorry if it’s bad. I wrote this story because I love One Direction… so yeah. Please vote and comment and do whatever else you wattpadders do… that sounds kinda wrong… Anywho..  ENJOY!!!

“Callie!” My mother calls.

“What?” I yell, not wanting to pull away from my 1D music.

“Come down and set the table!” She yells. I yank out my headphones and tumble down the stairs. I grab two plates, two forks, two spoons and two glasses. “One more of everything honey.” She says. I make a face and grab one more of everything out of the cupboard.

“Who’s coming over?” I ask suspiciously.

“Daniel.” She says. Of course. Daniel is her boyfriend of three months. My mom is 40 years old. She should not date. Especially Daniel who is 32. The doorbell rings, and my mom rushes off. I hear her open the door and start flirting. I run up the stairs to the bathroom. I close the door and pull out my brush.

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for. You’re turnin’ heads when you walk through the do-o-or!” I sing, brushing through my brown curls. I hop down the stairs into the kitchen, just because I’m weird like that. My mom and Daniel are already seated across from each other, holding hands. They are talking in hushed voices and stop when I walk in. “Mind if I join?” I ask, sitting down at the table next to my mom.

“Of course not Hallie.” Says Daniel.

“Still Callie.” I mumble.

“Of course, Hallie is just your nickname.”

“And your nickname can be-“

“CALLIE!” My mother shouts.

“What? I was just gonna say ‘and your nickname can be Dan’.” I retort. She gives me a nasty look, but I ignore it and dive into my mashed potatoes. My mom is an excellent cook. My mom and Daniel glance at each other and my mom takes a breath.

“Cal, we have something very important to tell you.”  She says.

“Whaf if it mowm?” I ask with my mouth full.

“Daniel and I are getting married.” She says. Before I can do anything else, I spit my potatoes onto Daniel’s shirt.