Chapter 12

Bilbo looked at me sympathetically, "I'm sorry for bringing up such a hard time for you."

I shake my head and sigh, "It's alright Bilbo, go back to the others, I will join you soon."

Bilbo stands from the bench and leaves as I stroll among the graveyard of friends and family thinking of different memories. I was so lost in my thoughts until I ran into someone. I look up and see Thorin, Dwalin, and Bilbo.

"My apologies, I did not see you there." I clear my throat and see who's tombstone I'm at.

Severus Tobias Snape

January 9, 1960 - May 2, 1998

Beloved friend, fighter, and Husband

I bow my head and look at the entire company that has joined me here. Thorin looks at the tombstone and reads it aloud to everyone. Elrond walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder saying for all to hear, "It's not your fault Ivy. You were helping Harry against Voldemort. It's Voldemort's fault not yours! He wouldn't want you to live in eternal guilt, he'd want you to be healthy and happy."

I bow my head as I sink to my knees in front of his grave crying.

"Chin up my dear, you couldn't have helped him Ivy...you know that. Fading won't help you at all. You are needed here." I look up and see Albus, Severus, Fred, Tonks, Remus, Allistor, Lily and James, and even Sirius looking at me.

"It's hard guys, to know that I'm the last one here...I need you Severus, it hurts without my family, the war broke me Albus...I have nothing left. The process has begun and it can't be stopped you know that!"

Severus and Sirius stepped closer sinking down and holding me as I continue to cry and scream out my sorrow. Undoubtedly everyone here in Imladris could hear the pain in my screams as I cry out.

Elrond sighs, "Ivy, the dead are dead and can't rise again. If you continue to do this then you'll only cause yourself more harm."

Severus rubs my back, "Ivy, I know this is hard for you to be the last of us to die, but someone always have to be last and unfortunately it's you my love. Think of, what would our daughter would say."

 I slowly stop crying, "You're right...as always, Lora needs me. She still asks for daddy every day. She is with Arwen at the moment but I'm sure Arwen will bring her soon."