The battle

Last time: "SHE'S A DRAGON SLAYER?!" Everyone was shocked except for Natsu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"THERE'S AN ICE DRAGON?!" Gray shouts from the stands. "Hell yeah there is! Let's finish this off! ICE DRAGON: TALON!!!!" Magic circles appeared in front of my hands. After the move the round was over, I did some more Ice Dragon moves on the others. I fought almost everyone except for Natsu. Now we fight..... "Natsu. I'm not gonna go easy on you. Got it?" I ask. Natsu smirked a bit and said: "Same old YN. You're on. Not like you were ever able to beat me!" He said. "Foolish pinky! *smirks* FIRE DRAGON: TALON!!" After the move he was shocked. "C-Crystaila taught me all dragon slayer magic." I said. He had a shocked face. I walked up to him and bonked him in the head. "Round end!"
"Winner: YN!"
"Wwhooloooo!!"
"Wow!"
"She's a strong ass girl!"
Time skip!! Back inside guild!
"YN! C-Can we share about our past?" Gray walks up to me. "I-ok. You first. Why do you always strip?" He cringed, looked back down at himself and came back with clothes. "Alright, I strip cause my teacher that taught me magic first taught me to be with the cold. *Explains past*" he finished up.
Natsu was staring at us the entire time... but why? "My parents died at the age of 4. I met my dragon at 4 years old. She taught me magic. Not just dragon slayer, but every kind of magic. I'm okay at most but dragon slayer is my strongest! I love her and she loves me. Until, one day.... she left and I had this um... argument with a close friend that I haven't seen in 3 years. I missed him so much. But I'm not upset. I was for a little but not anymore. I just don't know how he fe-" I got cut off. "Don't worry. You're here we all treat each other like family." After saying those sweet words he embraced me in a tight warm hug. "Gray?"
"Yeah?"
"T-Thanks!"
"Hey, no problem!" We started laughing because of how weird we were. Hands slammed down on the table in Front of us. "N-Natsu?" "Ice princess! What are you doing?" "What'd you just call me flame brain?" "You heard me now answer the question!" Natsu yelled. "Here we go again! NATSU CUT IT OUT!!" Mira yelled. She was having those badass looks and all but, it was annoying when her and Erza fought. "Shut up grandma!" Natsu hollered. "Who are you calling ICE princess?" I say a bit coldly. "N-N-None of your business." Natsu stutters. Damn he's cute when he does that.wait! What?! I slowly walked up to them and bash the followings heads:
• Natsu
• Gray
•Mira
•Erza
"That's what the 4 Of you get for always arguing!" I say.
Time skip~ Night time later.
"Bye everyone!" Everyone said bye to some people cause they went home. It was getting dark out. "Natsu?" "Yeah? Do you need a place to stay?" "Hm-mm" he chuckles and I blush and pouted.
Natsu POV: She was cute when she blushed. I liked her ever since we were little. I still regret yelling at her that day. But... SHE STAYING AT MY PLACE!! *Does mental victory dance* Oh shoot! Yn...YN IS COMIN TO MY PLACE!!! I mentally scolded myself. "Meet you there?" I asked. Of course she wanted to race so...
time skip to Natsu's house. YN pov
"Natsu? Thanks again for letting me stay at your place." I say. I see a light pink dust on his face. "Yeah no problem."
We went to sleep next to each other. Goodnight Natsu.

Time skip- 6 years later.
It's been six years since I joined Fairytail, it's lots of fun. Gray can be a big ass douche sometimes, Happy is an adorable exceed. Not that my exceed isn't adorable either. And Natsu... well he's the same. But gained friggin 8 packs!! Both gray and Natsu were cute but I had to admit, it's hard to talk to him with Juvia around. (Just pretend Lucy isn't here yet and Gajeel, Levy, Wendy and Carla, and everyone is there. EXCEPT FOR LUCY!)
I'm 14 while Natsu is 15. Right now me and Natsu and Happy were on a job. "Fire Dragon: Roar!!" Natsu shouted. The group of guys he was fighting were knocked out, some of them fled away. "Blizzard Ice Dragon: Roar!" I did the move and a big gust of ice came hurling towards them. We turned them in and now we- I mean I was trying to get Natsu on the train back to Magnolia. The only problem was: "NATSU!!! Just get in the train! Others need to get in c'mon! We need to get in the trains as well!" Happy said trying to help me push/drag Natsu across the floor into the train. "Wait! *drops Natsu*" "ow YN!" Natsu complains. "Oh well! I learned this new magic. It can relieve your Motion Sickness. All you hav-." I was cut off by him rushing into the train in a seat waiting for me. "Ok! Just hurry and do the spell before the train moves please YN!" He begs. You chuckled. "Okay." You performed the spell and when we started moving he wasn't complaining. "N-Natsu? W-What? What are you doing?" I ask softly. I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me. I felt warm, around my waist from the hug and my cheeks from me...... blushing.
Time Skip-
"Thanks again YN! Now let's head back to the guild!" A loud low growl was heard. "That's what you say.... your stomach doesn't agree." I say sweat dropping. "Heh. Okay I'll buy you lunch but..... You have to promise me something! Don't cause a fight when we get back at the guild M'kay?" I ask. I did love him and Gray fighting. It was- Entertainment to me. "F-Fine." He says looking away.