Childhood

My name is Catherine, born on March 03rd 19xx. I'm the only children in my family. This story happen when I was 5 years old...

I met her... the one I love so much. Who? Well it's my cat 'Lucifer'. I found her on local park dying. my mom took her to pet hospital and because I'm the one who found it, I can take care of it said mom. Well since I'm homeschooling it was really fun to had friend.

I barely came out from my house, I hate other children. They make fun of me and Lucifer, they even trying to throw rock at her and pull her tail. Mom scared i won't have any friends, but Dad,  though I was fine as long as I don't make any trouble. 

When I turn to 8 years old I finally went outside, just to search for forgotten cats. My mom told me it's dangerous ( while Dad doesn't really care about it), but I'm fine with it. I told her Lucifer need friends too so why not? After homeschooling done I always play with Lucifer and the new cats I found.

When I turn to 12 years old I can't go outside again, my Dad forbid me. Why, you ask? Because I had like 13 - 15 cats in our home. After some  cat's fight happen in the house happen( all the cats except Lucifer )and the house become messed up, Dad Yell at me and punish me, my mom to scared to do anything so she just watching me get hit on the hand with a belt.  but i don't really care. As long as my friends are okay i'm okay too. Well, dad thinks I'm going crazy for this.

- it's knife to meat you dad, i hate you -

---------------------------------------------------

:3 ichi here, what do you think about this?