|Thirteen|

Keith

I walked outside the club in hopes to find Olivia. She was no where to be found. I really can't believe I went up there and said all those things. I mean half the stuff was true but it shouldn't have been broadcast like that. After that little stunt back there I know my chances are officially blown.

How could I let one girl get me this obsessed over her. I would never do this for Tamika retarded ass. I don't know what it is about Liv but she brings the crazy right out of me. I need to take a step back from things and get my mind right. Maybe a vacation would do me good right now.

------

I pulled up to my house and noticed a strange car parked in my spot. The door opened and there stood Olivia with tears in her eyes. My heart instantly sunked to my stomach. I can't believe I cause this much pain to the woman I love!

"Liv I don't know what has gotten into me lately. I'm so sorry i embarrassed you like that"

She didn't say anything she just stared at me. The next thing I know she jumped on top of me. She was pulling my shirt over my head while kissing me. It started raining heavily but that didn't stop us. I laid her on top off the car and pulled her dress up. Sliding her panties off and drove head first into her wetness. I never gave a girl head in the rain or even outside for that matter.

As I sucked and nibbled on her clit she moaned and screamed out my name. After she nutted in my mouth I came up and allowed her to taste herself. I slid into her juices slowly as she held on to my back pulling me closer. This wasnt sex we were finally making love to each other. She placed her legs around my neck allowing me to go deeper inside her.

"Mhmm Keith just like that zaddy!" She screamed out. Her voice was turning me on more and I felt myself about to slip out. I pulled out and release my semen on the hood of the car. I let the rain wash away any extra fluid left on my tip. I rammed myself back inside her causing her back to arch. After ten more minutes we were done.

"Damn that was amazing, girl"

"Yeah it was nice for our last time!"

"What do you mean last time Liv??"

She didn't respond as she jumped off the hood of the car. She gave me one last kiss before getting in the car. My feet wouldn't move to even try and stop her. I was so confused it didn't make any kind of sense. How could she do me like this?

"Last Time!" Was all I could say as the car drove off into the darkness.....