Chapter one

Hunter Colton

The morning sun shone in through my black curtians. I groaned as I placed my face in the bend of my arm to keep the sunlight away from my face. I really hated mornings.

"Time to get up Mr. Colton." I heard the comforting voice of my family's servent, Mrs Garica, she was from Mexico and had got a job from my father so she could pay for her children's freedom and her own. Though after she paid for it, she still worked it. I never understood why, my parents were selfish and snobby. I would hate to work here. Hell, I hated living here and being their offspring.

I groaned again in protest, but threw my black and white checkered comforter off my muscular body and swung my legs off the side of my king size bed. I rubbed my tired eyes with my hands before running them through my blonde bedhead hair.

I stood up and streached, then scratched my bare chest. I only had on my flammel red boxers. Mrs. Garica had already left to take care of my breakfast. My parents have left even before the sun dare wake up.

I walked into my bathroom and started the water. I then grabbed a towel before taking a piss. After sheading my boxers, I climbed into the shower and cringed my teeth at how hot it was before my body got use to it.

Twenty minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom with a white, fluffy towel wrapped around my waist. I headed to my black dresser and pulled out a pair of grey boxers, a pair of blue jeaned skinnies, and a white Areopostole shirt. I got clothed in five minutes flat. After about ten minutes my hair would be dry, so to kill some time I put on my full black Chuck Taylors and sprayed some kind of calogue on.

I shook my head and ran my fingers through it after checking my reflection in the mirror one last time before heading down stairs. The smell of blueberry waffles and sausage filled my nose before I even got halfway down my spirial, white stairs. If you havent figured out yet that my family is rich, we are.

"Morning Tashia." I said with a smile before kissing her cheek and sitting at the clear, glassed dinner table that we had in the kitchen. We had a black, wooden one in the dinning room with about twenty seats. Though we only used that when we had guests over. Rest of the time we barely had any feast together.

"Good Morning Hunter." Tashia said as she placed a plate full with my favorite breakfast, blueberry waffles and sasuage. I looked up at her with a hug smile before digging in.

After about an hour and three plates, I said goodbye to Tashia and gave her a hug before grabbing my grey hoodie and backpack then heading out the door to the garage. My black and blue Challanger was parked where our front doorsman had parked it for me.

I climbed in and headed to school. I blarred A Day To Remember, all the way there. After thirty-two minutes, I pulled into the school's parking lot. I got out of the car and walked into the school without anyone interupting me. Thats a first.

I opened my blue locker that went to my shoulder and stuffed my backpack inside just as my two best friends, Bryant and Derrick, came running up.

"Dude, you would never believe this. I heard they are mixing us up with other side of town kids." Derrick said as if it was the worse news on the planet. I just rolled my eyes and got my stuff for my first hour class.

"This is serious, they could have... AIDS.." Bryant had whispered the AIDS part. I shook my head, I live around really immature people who have to work for nothing and spend money like its just nothing. It sickens me.

"Its not the end of the world guys." I said and slambed my locker shut, people really piss me off.

"Sorry man.." The said at the same time and it was clearly on their faces. They really did mean it. I sighed, I really couldnt stay mad at those two.

"Its fine, just make sure to give them a chance. Will you?" I said before heading towards my first hour class, Pre Cal.

Suddenly I felt someone run into me and books fall and someone saw some colourful words. I looked down to see a girl with straight, ginger hair and blue eyes that were framed by thick, squared glasses.

"Im so sorry." I said as I bent down the help the girl up then grab her books. She sighed a thank you before heading off. Never in my life would I think I would see that girl again..