The day I fell for you

~Jack Avery~

"Y/N!" your mom screamed at you to wake up. You grunted and put your pillow over your head to cover your ears. You finally realized what day it was. It was your best friend, Jacks birthday. You shot up from bed, put your hair in a messy bun, and rushed downstairs. You kissed your mom in the cheek and sat down to eat your breakfast.

"Isn't Jacks birthday today?" your mom asks while cleaning the kitchen counter. You get out of your chair and take one last sip of your orange juice. "yeah it is mom so I got to get ready to surprise him with his present" you hug and thank your mom for the breakfast then head upstairs. You put a plain white shirt with your favorite high waisted shorts. You knew he was gonna throw a party so you decided to dress casual. You put you hair in a high ponytail slide on your white converse then run downstairs. Right as you were about to leave the house with your keys on one hand and his birthday present on the other you feel your phone vibrate. It was a text from Zach:

Zach: yo Jacks about to wake up hurry so we can all surprise him downstairs

You: chill I'm "on my way "

Zach: Really?! Nice pun

You: why thank you I'll see you in a few byeee

Zach: omg your too much bye

You laugh from Zachs text and rush to the why don't we house. You knock on the door waiting for an answer. Jonah opens and pulls you inside."Could you have taken any longer?" Jonah screamed at you but not to loud to not wake jack. "Chill I'm sorry I had to get ready and not look like a bum" you pointed at your outfit. "Fine, just get in the kitchen" Jonah pushes you softly in the kitchen.

 Suddenly jack wakes up. He walks in the kitchen and everyone yells surprise. "Wow you guys are great. I love you guys"he says slightly chuckling. You rush up to him and give him the biggest hug. "Happy birthday best friend!!I love you"you say while your in his chest. Something feels weird. He's hugging you back and thanks you but the boys are giving him looks. Like they want him to do something. You ignore that and you all go outside.

 You and Jack start talking normally,laughing, and reminiscing our old high school memories. You and jack met in 10th grade. You guys clicked instantly and have been best friends ever since. Even though you were best friends you have had a crush on him since 10th grade. He kept rejecting you so you accepted that it wasn't gonna happen. Jack pulls you away from the group and asks you if you wanted ice cream before the party. You said yes and went walking to the place. You love spending time with him. He's so perfect. His smile. His laugh. Honestly his everything. But its not gonna happen so just in your dreams. While walking he grabs your shoulder to face him.

 "Y/n?"he looks at me nervous written all over in his face."Yeah Jack"I say responding him confused.

"Look. Your gonna think I'm insane and you might not even agree but I'm in love with you. I have been since 10th grade. Your so perfect to me. You are my second half. When I'm with you I feel so free to be myself and spending time with you is amazing every single second of it. Will you be my girlfriend y/n y/m/n y/l/n?".

A smile starts growing all over your face. Finally the boy you have loved for such a long time loves you back. The only reaction you could pull out of your tingling body is a smiling nod. He smiles back at you and grabs your face. 

He pulls in and kisses you. For what seemed like an eternity later you guys pull away, smile at each other and walk back home. You both completely forgot about ice cream. i guess you were both so caught up in your  love. You both get back home tell the boys and they all jump up and congratulate you. You give Jack your present while you were in the kitchen. He opens it to see the hoodie he gave you in high school that you never returned. He hugs you, picks you up twirled you, then puts you down. He has his hands around your waist and you have your hands around his neck."You didn't have to return this you know"he chuckled. "Well I wanted you to have it as a reminder of the day I fell for you"he kissed you again. We stood in that moment for a long time. Never wanting to leave the moment I fell for him.

A/N so my loves this is my first imagine!!! i hope you liked it. it was pretty sucky so expect better ones in the future. ill be updating soon babes byeee have a great day