chapter 5

OK, the other thing about that being the key point of the story, wasn't really true.... decided not to do it. So ignore that from the last chapter. And this is kinda of a filler chapter. DONT HATE ME PLEASE!

____chapter 5_______________

I was arriving the flat, knowing that Louis was going to be there. I was dreading walking in that door, getting slammed against the wall, and getting another threat. But I had no where else to go, and I might as well get over with it. I climbed the steps, leading to the door that was holding all of my fears on the other side. I walked closer to it, trying to be as quiet as I can. I was nearing the door, hearing some mumbling. Why was Louis mumbling to himself?

I pressed my ear against the door carefully, listening.

" I don't care Joe! You heard me! I don't want anything to do with that anymore! No I wo-........ You wouldn't..... Stay away from him! I told you that I didn't want Harry in this! No I told you I don't lo-.. No! Just go! Now leave me and Harry alone!"

I was shocked. Baffled. Completely off the rocker. What in the world was he talking about? It sounded like he was pissed at this Joe guy. Who was he? And what did he mean, leave me and Harry alone? Why was he talking about me? And, what did he mean, I don't want anything to do with that anymore? What was it that could easily get him so defensive and mad?

I heard shuffling on the other side of the door, as if on Que, I ran a couple meters away, looking down. I didn't want Louis to think I was listening on his conversation. Even though I was.

"Curly?" He asked, as my head shot up at his voice. I didn't want to do with this. And not to mention that he was taking nonsense and threatening a guy on the phone. I didn't want him to be even more mad, as he probably already was when I left.

I nodded my head, looking anywhere but him. I didn't want to see how mad he was, knowing the coward I am. I walked up more, as he walked back into the flat. I entered the flat slowly, waiting for something. Anything. I even flinched when I walked into the house.

Nothing happened.

He was sitting on the couch, texting on the phone. He looked up at me, gave me a small smile, and patted the seat next to him. He wants me to sit next to him, not beat me up. Well, it could be a trap, but I sat down anyways. This is awkward. Maybe this is the time to apologize.

" Look, I'm sorry loui-"

" Harry."

" I wont ever do it aga-"

" Harry."

" I am really sorr-"

" HARRY!"

"W-What?" I stuttered. He looked at me, then did something unexpected. He hugged me.

" Harry, look. I'm not mad at you. But you should know that I can take care of myself."

He released me, as I went a faint tint of pink. I ducked my head, as I mumbled, " You called me Harry again."

"Yeah that was just to get your attention. Don't get used to it." He said, huffing. I smirked, I knew he said my name more than once, but I didn't press on it.

I felt a vibration on my bum, getting my phone out.

1 new message.

Nialler: Is everything OK between you and Lou? .x

I read the message, and looked up. I noticed he was looking at me from the corner of his eye, but looked away once I looked up. He had that intense expression on his face again. I smirked again, typing away quickly on the screen.