chapter 9 ( part A)

_chapter 9____________

Zayn POV

I know that Harry fancies Louis. I can tell it from the way he looks at him. And I can already tell that Louis may, coming from his sitautation earlier. Maybe Harry might be oblivious to the fact, but I can tell. Louis wouldnt take his eyes off from him at the concert. And Harry, well I can just tell. I mean, he doesnt really make it hard to hide that he likes him. I wonder if he is actually gay. I mean, that is what Louis said the first day that we met Harry, and Harry just glared at him on shock, confusion and anger. Maybe he is, but I shouldnt be the one to suspect. I mean, maybe he is just gay for Louis, and Louis is gay for Harry. Maybe...

I took a sip from my beer, looking at all the people at the bar. Drunk, sweaty, and horny people were dancing, just looking for someone as horny as them. I believe that I was the only one, besides Liam, that wasnt drunk in this place. I mean, I was the only one in the band that wasnt gay, or bi, or just in a relationship. I was fine with it really, knowing that Niall and Liam would have gotten together soon enough. Im surprised that it didnt hapen sooner. Maybe it was just the Louis thing.

Louis.... What happened to him? How could he go to someone so happy to a dull person? What had a drastic change to him that he blocked everyone out? But what was it for? I mean, no one can change in just a week. I can still see the melancholy expression that he wore after he snapped at us, or did something towards them. Maybe he hasnt changed completely? I wonder...

"Mind if I sit with you?" An unfamiliar, feminine voice asked. I turned towards her, almost dropping my beer in the process. She was... She was... Beautiful. Her long, brown hair falling over shoulders. Her hair slightly curled, as she looked at me, giving me a shy smile. She had dimples poking out of her fairly tan skin, as she looked at me with beautiful light blue eyes. I was dazed that she talking to me, looking at me. Thats when I noticed that I hadnt spoken, only stared and I nodded my head, going a faint pink. She chuckled, and sat down beside me.

"So, are you here alone? Or are your friends here with you?" She asked, sounding American. Huh.

"I-I... My friends are here with me. Are you American?" I asked without thinking. Wow, that was smart.

She chuckled, and nodded her head. "My family moved here do to there work." She explained. I smiled brightly at her, for no reason. She blushed, which was rather adorable.

"So, are you here alone?" I asked,

"No, my friend is over there taking a shot after shot. Im here to supervise him I suppose."She giggled, pointing at the guy at the bar, taking one shot. Then another. Then another. Wow, he must really like getting drunk.

"So, why would a pretty girl like you be over here, talking to me, when you could be living the party?" I asked, getting my accent a little thicker than needed.

She cocked an eyebrow, taking a sip of her water. "Why arent you?" She mocked. Oh feisty.

"Touche." I gave. She was something.

"Marie." She introduced, putting her hand out towards me. I gladly took it, announcing,"Zayn."

Her eyes went wide for a second, then tried to act normal. Maybe she is a fan?

"So, how about-

"Oh PAYNE! LI-LI!" An irish voice broke out over the club. I turned towards the familiar tone, to find Niall giglling and tripping. I cant believe this!

"Oh Zaynie! Have you seen Li-Li? I havent seen him and I was wondering what were doing tonight!" He made a somewhat mischevious face, looking drunk more then ever. I shook my head, biting my lip. I cant laugh. Dont laugh. I turned over towards Marie, who was having the same problem.