The surprise

[Dans p.o.v.]
I woke up to the smell of phil make us some pancakes.As soon as i smell the the pancakes in the pan cooking i immediately gag ,rushing to the toliet and started throwing my guts up.Phil shortly ran after me, knelling next to me and he said in a worried voice,"Dan this has gone on for long enough im taking you to the doctor get dress".I immediately reaponded with a quick scared tone,"Phil i told you its just a small.bug no need to worry".And of course he squinted and sighed as nodded his head and walked to tend to the pancakes.After he left I washed my mouth out and walk to my room to put on my clothes i have chooesen.I decided on my eclipse shirt,black skinny jeans,and a pair of black high tops phil had gotten me for my birthday.I didn't need a jacket as it was the middle of june and it was extreamly hot.I walk out into the lounge where i saw phil sitting eat pancakes ,and watching Mark play Five nights at freddys 2 ."phil im going to the store to grab a few thing do you need anything"? I question him."Yeah"he responded quickly"Could you get me some frosties please and what are you getting i may ask love"? He asked me with a face full of question."N-nothing I was just going to look at get yoir stuff". I lyed knowing I was going to get a pregnancy test.
[A/N Im lazy so its time skip to were hes home now.Enjoy the story my potatos]

[Dans p.o.v]
I open the test to find on the back the information i need to now.One line will appear if im not pregant two if i am.I have to wait 5 minutes after I take the test to know the results.
(5 mins later)
I walk back into the bathroom to were i left the test where phil wouldn't find it.I pick the test up closing my eyes counting down until i saw the results.I open my eyes to find the results with two pink lines."Fuck Phils going to be so mad at me but i better tell him so he can at least knows about our child".I rub my stomach smilng at the little life inside me.I decided to wrap the test in a box but on top I put a little pair of black baby shoes at I got at a store later that day."Hey phil...I got a present for you".said smilng like
I was a moron.phil opened it and picked up the black shoes."Dan why do you have baby shoes in here"? He asked me."T-theres one more thing in there open the box.Phil open the box and he was surprised"Dan what is this"?He ask me again with a blanke expression."Phil I-Im pregant..."I started to cry.Phil immediately embraced me into a tight hug and he pecked me on the lips."Dan this is...AMAZING WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS".He spoke with so much joy.At thta moment i couldn't of been happier.

WELL THAT WAS CHAPTER ONE OF MY F

IRST STORY EVER.PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS.CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CAHNNEL THAT POTATO GIRL.WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME MY POTATOS BOIIIIIII!!!
!!!!!!!💓❤💜💜💛💖💕💓💗