Prologue

Hello my wattpaders<3

Here is the beginning of a new story and a new sequel!

I hope you become fond of this story just as you are of the other ones. So I will try and upload the first chapter if I can. But if I make a delay, then forgive me:(

So please read and I hope you enjoy it<3

"Make a way" His voice boomed with command as his men immediately obliged. He slowly walked towards the dead fresh body of the un-she wolf. 

As he reached the outline of her grave, he stood and looked down on her for quiet some time taking every single feature of her body and then slowly kneeled down. He bent down until he was two inches away from her pale face.

Taking in her almost vanishing scent, he cracked a smile knowing it was her who he had been searching for; the dead desperate soul of a revengeful wolf.

He then placed his palms on her chest like a paramedic that was about to CPR an unconscious patient, and soon enough words started coming out of his lips that sounded foreign to others ears. Closing his eyes on the end of his unknown words, he blew out a deep breath and stood up on his knees.

Taking few steps backwards, he crossed his arms on his chests and muttered one word softly, but loud enough for his men and the corpse of the un-she wolf's ears.

“Arise!” As the word got out of his mouth, instantly the dead girl's eyes snapped open and a gasp erupted from her mouth as she sat up and looked around her alarmed.

This girl that was looking at her surrounding was not Jenna, but her wolf. Her eyes were glazing red and her hair somehow appeared hollowly brown. The shine that people admired so much about it seemed to be disappeared. Whoever stared at her immediately would’ve gotten a heart attack.

Her aura was like stinking garbage. Her face was glowing pale, and her small body was covered in mud and dirt.  As her eyes landed on the man in black cloak with gold streaks on it, she immediately jumped on her feet and walked up to him.

When she was close enough to his face, she bowed down on one knee and looked down on the ground as like she was worshipping the man before her.

“Command me master.” Her voice even sounded different. It wasn’t sweet and melodic voice anymore, but dry and cold.

“What can I do for you master?” She talked again still looking on the ground. The man smirked and asked her to stand on her knees.

“What I want from you is the end of the Sky Pack.” He said out loud. As she heard the name of her unfaithful and vicious pack, anger flared up in her very soul. She wanted to run and murder each and one of them, but she stopped knowing that it was dangerous doing a reckless action without her master’s permission. Well he was her master now since he gave her a second life.

But she couldn’t help and look at him curiously. She had a reason to destroy the Sky pack, but what was his reason.

“May I ask why master? Why do you want to destroy that worthless pack?” She asked now facing her master completely. But by the way the cloak was covering his face like a veil, not a single feature of him was appealable.

“My reasons are not necessary at this time girl, all is important is the task that I gave you.” He responded but rather with a cold and hard tone. She nodded her head not wanting to irritate her master further more and paid clear attention on what was assigned to her.

“You want revenge don’t you girl?” He asked as if he already knew the answer to his question. The heat of anger immediately took back its place in her soul and she abruptly nodded her head. She fisted her hands and blew deep breaths to calm herself.

She wasn’t ready to go and fulfill her desire yet.

“Do you want to go and murder each and one them painfully one by one the way they did to you?” He asked again and the answer to his questing was another nod with intense heat of anger in her red blazing eyes, showing a streak of fire in it.

A victorious smile formed on his lips and he let out an unexpected laugh.

“I did the right thing by arising you my girl. Not many of the awakened souls agreed with me. They all betrayed me and followed their stupid heart and kindness to forgive people and have a peaceful rest. But none of them got back their wishes as they hoped they would.

I gave each and one of them a very painful way to go back to death and never have a peaceful rest. I hope you don’t disobey me and follow the way the others decided to do.” He said with a hint of warning in his voice.

A smirk formed on Jenna’s lips, or rather Jenna’s wolf’s lips and she shook her head.

“Wouldn’t dream of it master. I will try and gave them such painful death that they didn’t even dream of it.” He nodded his head in approval and smiled.

“I can see it in your eyes girl. I have chosen the right person to do the job.” Jenna looked at him curiously and once again she couldn’t help but ask another question.

“Why did you give me another life may I ask.” He stared at her straight in the eyes. Even though his eyes were invisible behind the cloak, but Jenna was sure he was staring at her sharply.

“You sure do ask a lot of questions my girl.” She shrugged her shoulders, but still waited for his answer.

“I gave you another life because I felt it far away from another State how your wolf was throbbing to have another life and get her revenge.

When I found out from which pack you were, I simply made my way to here and fulfilled your wish. Now you are simply living in your human form, and there is no way that your human part can try to stop you from what you have wanting to be doing for so long.

If you let your strength overpower your human side’s strength, then there will be no way anything in this world can stop you from what you wanting to be doing for so long.” Listening to his every word, she finally nodded her head and waited fro her master to command her next on her new task.

“Good girl, that’s what I expect from you. Now all we have to do is to wait and see you destroy the Sky pack and complete your life long dream. I expect you to know what you are going to do from now on, and I will meet you whenever I feel is the right time.” With that, he suddenly disappeared out of her sight along with his men leaving Jenna shocked and impressed with their power.

But what mostly made her feel was satisfaction. The feeling of soon getting her victory and revenge.

An evil smile formed on her lips as she started thinking of different ways to torture her ex-pack members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so that was the prologue of this book.

Good or bad?

Please let me know by commenting down below...................

Vote.....................................................................................................

And like<3..................................................................................................