Chapter 1

Hey beautiful people<3

Finally school is done, and I could pay full attnetion to my writing:)

I quickly wrote this chapter and I am sorry if you think it might be a little or actually entirely lame. But I did try my best, and I hope you enjoy reading it:)

(Jenna's P.O.V)

Looking around the cemetery, all that was visible were the headstones of dead people. 

Eyeing my headstone, my teeth grinded with one another with fury as my eyes read the words on it. 

'Jenna Sky; a loyal, faithful member and a mate.'

It took every ounce of my body not to crash the fancy large headstone with my fist. Closing my already burning eyes, I let out a deep breath and started walking slowly out of the cemetery.

Hundreds of different ways of torture and pain were running through my brain as I pictured each and one of their faces in my head. The way they used to snicker at my presence, or laugh at my embarrassments instead of showing kindness. The way they bullied me each and every second of my life showing no mercy or sympathy.

All these old memories were surging my body to go and show them their mistake of ever messing with my human soul. It was driving me to the point where I was thirsting for their blood.

Their filthy blood….

The dirty blood that once ran in my veins.

Fisting my palms, my nails dug against my skin and slowly droplets of blood came pouring out of my system.  As I was entirely out of the cemetery, my eyes immediately spotted a small diner.

Walking with my clean expensive clothes on, I entered the diner and immediately every attention was drawn to my face. The parents’ eyes raked over my body with curiosity and dread, as the little children hid behind them with fear. A smirk formed on my lips as I felt their fear radiating off of their bodies.

Suddenly I wondered how nice and satisfying it would feel when those bastards fear radiate from their bodies. The urge of kill immediately filled my body with anxiety and impatience. But quickly I did my best to forget about them, not wanting to make these people more curios than they already were. 

Scanning around the diner, my eyes landed on the red headed girl squirming behind the cash machine. Forcing a sweetly dreading smile on my face, I made my way to her. By each step as I was taking to approaching her, her heartbeat was racing double times faster than it already was. As I finally reached her, I looked at her in the eye and pointed to the food that was set on the counter.

Understanding my gesture, she instantly nodded her head and within seconds she was back at her position with the food on top of the counter.

Unfortunately for them, not a penny was lingering in my pocket. But seemed like the girl was pretty smart as she forced a smile and shook her head.

“It’s for free.” She squeaked out with the forced smile still lingering on her lips. I flashed a dazzling smile at her this time, and immediately it made her cringed away from her standing position.

Getting already bored from all the unnecessary attention, I took the food in hand and swung open the main entrance to exit the small diner. I am sure I heard each and every one of them letting out a sigh of relief as the ‘monster’ exited out the restaurant.

It felt nice to know that people feared you for once instead of you fearing them. It felt so good to have the power to do anything over them and all they have to do is to stare at you and just obey your orders.