The Shop

When he woke up the next day, still in shock and pain, he sat there on the path to nowhere. he finds himself with nothing to eat and nothing to drink. Everything was the same as when he went to sleep, except for one thing, there was writing next to him, which says "Welcome to the White Labyrinth" written in a strange red substance and in Jack's handwriting after that Jack began wandering around the crowded forest.

Eventually he stumbled upon a dark abandoned shop with an eerie look, and a sign that reads "Tuck's Tuck Shop Of Trembling Trickery" in hoping to find some sort of medical kit to patch up his dire wounds -not that Jack was able to use the kit anyway, he never was able, every time he tried he would always somehow end up hurting himself more, that's when his parents would step in and fix him up- he searched and searched through the splintered drawers, cut crates, and shredded boxes, he managed to scavenge some old stale bread and butter, and a half empty canteen of dirty water. It managed to satisfy his hunger and thirst for now, and he took the canteen so he could fill it up later.

On his way out, jack started to hear a music box, along with the urge to find its source, curious he began to search the rooms within, the annoying sound began to get faster in time with Jack's heart beat, he enters the next room and spots a small marionette dancing in the corner, it stops, the toy spots jack and stares directly into his eyes, Jack slowly moves back and he turns around to exit the room but the door just simply disappeared like it was never there in the first place, the puppet begins slowly pacing its way towards him as he is backed up in the corner, he was petrified, he was wondering what was going to happen to him, it continued strolling its way towards him, getting faster over time, he panics, he tries to kick down the wall, then he spots a locked rusty window and rushes over to it, avoiding the toy in the middle of the room, he tries to break it but can't, he feels something tug on his leg and looks behind him the toy staring right at him and he starts to feel a scorching heat on his leg ,the possesed toy jumps at him and slams him against the wall knocking him out.