Sister sister

Some months went by. He had bought me clothes, shoes, and much more that I didn't expect. I had not gotten a job to pay him back but it's like he is doing this out the kindness of his heart. I still talk to my best friend every once in a while but our relationship is just not the same. our graduation was is in like 2 weeks and I really want my sister to come but she hasn't contacted me yet.

"Hey babe, it time to get up" Jason says

"Why, it's Saturday" I said

"Lets start our day now"

"Okay were we going"

"You can get your hair done and I'll go get a hair cut, then we can eat and maybe shop a little".

"Okay lets go" I replied

I get in the shower and freshen up before leaving. I put my hair in a messy bun and we leave the house

First we go to books barber right down from our house well his house. Then we go to binta braids and I get my hair braided in two French braids. Lastly we go to the mall and get at some Chinese restaurant.

Before ordering I glanced at the cashier and it was my sister. I can't believe she works here. She got off in 10 minutes so we ordered some food and she explained everything.

"Okay our foster mom got sent to prison for a lifetime with no bond" Meagan said happily "I care back to see if you was still her but you had left and I was trying to get in contact with you but you left your phone at the hospital".

"Oh yeah I did". I said

"So I got a job here so I can get me a house. I leave in a condo right now that the judge is renting for me, but things are going good what about you". Megan says

"Oh well I leave with Jason and his family and I still go to school and that's all". I said

"So are y'all dating or sum" Meagan said

"Yes yes we are" Jason said

" awe okay u better treat her right". Meagan said

" yes ma'am". Jason said

"Okay well we better get to going see u around sis". I said

"Okay here is my number call me sometime". She hands me a piece of paper with her number on it and we leave the mall.

We go back home and lay in our bed. Jason strips his shirt off and all I could see was his strong muscles. It's like he been working out Sense he was 5. He had a 6 pack and it was glowing. He throws his shirt on the other side of the room rolls over to my side so that our body's our touching. He put his arm around me and he turns his tv on and we slowly drift off to sleep together.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter of the story many more coming soon !

-Amiya