{Moving} |Chapter 1|

Song: J^p^n - Springtime

·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·

My mother made me move soon enough after I turned 19.
She said "You need to start a life dear!" So I stand in my bedroom looking around for anything I had forgotten with my mother, sobbing and sulking beside me.

"You grew oh so fast!"she said very small tears falling down her cheeks.

"But that was possible thanks to you and dad."I said.

After I said that my dad came in and gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"I'm gonna miss ya so much!"he said patting my back while smiling.

"We don't wanna pressure you daigo-sweets but make sure you also find an omega so you don't get old alone!"My mom said laughing mannerously.

"Mom geez."I said ruffling my hair and smiling.

My little brother ryota came running in to say his goodbye's after 2 minutes went by but whose counting?

"Daigo make sure to find a pretty omega!And I 'ove you bro!"

"I love you too."

Then I walked out the front door

!:!:!:!:

I put everything I was taking in the trunk of my car.

After I said my goodbye's to both my parents and ryota I drove off.

I had bought a house in the countryside because I didn't really like crowded areas.

7 hours of drivng containing 2 stops for restroom breaks, food, and gasoline.

Soon enough I got to my house. I started unpacking when i got inside.All I had were clothes and picture frames of me and my parents and litle brother. I already had running water and electrcity.

I had payed most bills and bought new furniture.
I quickly put up all my clothes into the drawers of my bed room.

I layed on my king sized bed in which I was forced to buy for when I had my own omega.

I start my job tomorrow as book writer.

I really didn't feel like going to work but it was my first day on the job.

I went to sleep at 6:30 just to wake up early.

¤With valt¤

I watched as my new neighbor parked his car and started unpacking. I sighed happily as I realized I wouldn't be alone on this street anymore. Usually no ever lives in the country side because of cool new Technology in japan.So everyone was constantly around sky scrapers and high tech-stores. I'd rather live in the country if you asked me.

I'm moved out of my house when I was only 14,right now I am 18 so only four years has passed since i last seen my mother.Not that she dispised me for being an omega. It was my choice because she already had a good buisness as a baker.I guess i just didn't want to make her carry another burden like me. She kept insisting I don't go. I didn't want to drag her buisness knowing how much an omega took to care.Mostly adult omegas.

My mom had second thoughts though. She either said I could be mated at force, or killed. I kept wondering the first one. Why would someone mate someone so annoyingly happy?No one that's who.

Anyway back to my omega prospects and junk. I work in a cafè near a publishing industry.

As an omega I usually go through these human cycles called heats.

Its october here so my heat isn't due 'til november...unless i get aroused it should start early then.

I usually only work on Mondays, wednesdays, and friday.Today was a saturday so had to work tomorrow.

I little fact about myself, I have never had a really close friend before. I also really like to read books by an auther named daigo kurogami.His stories usually contain angst and lonelyness.

I love him. His stories are awesome. He has a facebook account too. He started writing books at a young age and he's an...alpha.

I don't know why I get so jolted up when I hear this. I guess it's because he's 19 and still single.

I couldn't really tell who that person unpacking was but he has cute standing up hair.

I decided to go to bed and maybe the next morning try and introduce myself.

I felt that tomorrow was gonna be a great day.