I think I'm Pregnant

2 weeks after moving in with Katherine 

It's been two weeks after the night with Draco and I think I'm falling in love with him "Katherine Kathy" I yelled from the bathroom "Yep whats up, Can I come in" She asked "Yea I need to talk to you" I said trying to hold back another wave of vomit. Right when she opens the door it all came out over the toilet "Hey are you ok whats wrong, Lily can you 'Mione a wet wash cloth please" "Ok Mommy" I heard lily say of the vomiting "Kat, I think I'm pregnant and Draco's the father" I said tears running down my face "Hermione, there's nothing to cry about Draco is a wonderful person I know he was horrible to you at school and he regrets it every day he talks about it all the time and he will be a wonderful father." She said smiling "Y-Yes" I said though the tears "ok give me minute " She said and went through her cabinets to find something "Here pee on this" Kathy said handing me a wrapper with something that felt like a tampon in it "I don't think a tampon is gonna help me" I said "It's not a tampon its a pregnancy test just pee on the white part and then call me when your done ok" She said getting up to leave "O-ok" I said taking the pregnancy test out of the wrapping "ok here goes nothing" I said to myself. "I peed on a stick now what do I do," I said looking yelling through the door.  "OK, now we wait can I come in," Kat asked "Yea," I said opening the door. We sat there on the ground looking at it like it was a golden Willy-Wonka ticket "SHIT Hermione you need to talk to Draco" Kat said "What why-I-I'm Pregnant and with Draco's kid, How do I tell him" I said tears in my eyes "We will figure this out ok just give it a day you've tomorrow off ok Doctors orders" She said smiling I started laughing. "DRACO DRACO" We heard lily say from the living room "I'll be right back ok," Kat said getting up. 

Katherine POV 

"Howdy Draki" I said smirking "Oh shut it,How's Hermione you said she wasen't feeling well" He said his face full of concern he cared about her no he loved he I thought to myself "Draco I need to talk to you please" I turned to see Hermione standing in the bathroom door  "Oh ok" Draco said walking to her "Hey lily why don't we leave these two alone and you can read me Beauty and the Beast how about that" I said picking her up "OK" she said nodding her head.

Draco POV 

I walked over to Hermione we had been dating for one week Kathy knew but she knew everything. "Hey whats up" I said kissing her forehead "Draco I need you to not be mad at me or runoff or hate me but I-I'm pregnant" She said tears running down her face I felt a smile tugging at my lips "Yo-your not mad at-" I cut her off by kissing her. "Hermione why the hell would I be mad I love you and i'm gonna be a dad whats the worst that could happen" I said kissing her again "Really cause I love you too but I could be wrong Kathy said the pregnancy  tests sometimes don't work" she said smiling "Well then whatever" I said still smiling "DRACO LUSCIOUS MALFOY HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME YOUR GOING TO BE A FATHER" My mother screamed "Well then Its confirmed" I said loosing the smile "Hello Mother" I said hugging her "Draco why didn't you tell me" She said pulling away from the hug "Because he just found out Mrs.Malfoy, as well did I" Hermione said taking my hand "When  what I'm confused" My mother said looking at the ground shaking her head "Mother me and Hermione are dating and yes Hermione is pregnant" I said as calmly as I could "and how long" She asked looking at Hermione "Only about a week" Hermione said with guilt in her voice "And you already have her pregnant have you not learned anything Draco how dare you don't you think she has been though enough" My mother said trying not to yell "Mrs.Malfoy its not his fault we slept together before we got together it was a mistake your right but-" "No a child is no mistake how dare you say that, Katherine get out here and stop hiding" My Mother yelled "Cisssy" Lily came running out jumping into her arms "Draco am I gonna be a big sister" Lily said looking at me smiling "What lily is your child" Hermione said looking pissed "Hermione I can explain everything just please sit down" Kat said. 

Katherine POV

"Hermione I can explain everything just please sit down" I said "Draco you had a child" She said looking very confused "Yes love ILily is my daughter, I'm sorry I lied to you but it was for the best" Draco said taking her hand and sitting down "Look me and Draco went to college which you know but we were also roommates, one too many drinks led to one stupid thing and looking back at it don't really regret it" I said tears in my eyes "That-that's why  you said no" Draco said though tears "Yes Draco I didnt want to pull you into a loveless marraiage, you loved Hermione you always have you reagreted, making fun of her in school. you never loved me the way you loved Hermione Draco" I said looking at him "And it took you three years to tell me that" He said now pissed "Draco please calm down if I was in her position I would do the same" Hermione said "I-I gotta go" Draco said walking out the door. "I'll go after him." Narcissa said getting up.

 "Mommy was all that true Draco wanted to marry you and you said no" Lily said I could see the sadness in her eyes and in her voice "yes sweetheart" I said cupping her face in my hands "But hey he is still your father he is still in your life, that was never going to change" I gave her a kiss on the forehead and pulled her into a hug. "Hermione am I really gonna be a big sister," Lily said looking her in the eyes "Yes and you're going to be the best big sister in the world." Hermione said with a smile on her face. 

"Well, what are plans for dinner, Pizza or take-out Chinese." I said standing up  "Pizza," Hermione said getting up "OK then it's settled I'll go call-" "Wait, Kathy can I talk to you," Hermione  said grabbing my arm "Yea  what's up," I said turning to look at her "How long has Draco loved me did he tell you" She asked "Hermione that is a question to ask your boyfriend not for me to answer" I said wiping a tear from her cheek. "Well what plans do we have for dinner," Narcissa said walking in "PIZZA," Lily said jumping up from the couch "What the hell is that," Draco said looking very confused. Lily, Hermione, and I started laughing at the two of them in the doorway very confused at the moment "Why are you all laughing" Narcissa said "Because you don't know what pizza is" I said trying to catch my breath  "Yea its actually really funny" Hermione said also trying to catch her breath. "OK ok, you've had your laughs now where are we going," Draco said not amused by any of this "Nowhere we call them and wait," Lily said smiling. After we ate dinner  Narcissa and Draco had their lives changed "Really you've never had pizza before" Hermione said surprised "Nope never heard of it" Draco said smiling. "Well it's getting late I should be going," Narcissa said getting up "OK Goodnight Narcissa," I said giving her a hug "Goodnight sweetie," she said saying goodnight to Lily "Goodnight Cissy," Lily said yawning. "Lily come on let's get your PJ's on," I said picking her up. 

Hermione POV 

"Hermione," Draco said looking at me "Yes Draco," I said smiling "Can I stay here or do you want me to leave," He said looking nervous "Draco you can stay here if that's  what you want," I said. The nervousness died down and turned into happiness "Ok then I'll run back to my apartment and get clean clothes and be back here in an hour" He said kissing me. "Soooo Draco's sleeping over then," Katherine said smirking "Yes he is, is the ok," I said frowning some "Yes 'Mione that is fine I'm just giving you a hard time," she said laughing a little "Ok" I said laughing