Gender Reveal

~~Six months later~~ 

Draco and I have a doctor's appointment today hopefully we get to know if we're having a boy or a girl not that I care I can just imagine a little boy who looks just like Draco I thought in the car on the way to the hospital. "Hermione, Hello," Draco said pulling me out of my thoughts "What oh hey," I said smiling "Whats wrong, aren't you excited we could see if we're gonna have a mini you," He said taking my hand and kissed the back of it "No I think its gonna be a boy who looks just like you" I said leaning over kissing him on the cheek "Either way I'm gonna be the happiest man alive" Draco said smiling at me "Draco both eyes on the road" I said yelling at him "Aw come on I can't take a quick glance at my beautiful girlfriend" He said frowning "No not when you've only been driving for a month" I said laughing some "So how do Ginny and Harry feel about me and you" He said looking back on the road "There mad I didn't tell them earlier but there get over it once they see I'm happy" I said forcing a smile which didn't work "Hey Harry's basically your brother and Ginny's your sister they won't stay mad at you for long ok" Draco said smiling at me "Yeah I guess you're right" I said smiling "I know I'm always right" Draco said smirking "Oh well then why weren't you top of you class Mr.Know-it-all" I said teasingly "Sadly I was in second because a girl beat me" He said smirking "Oh no Draco Malfoy beaten by a girl what a tragedy," I said  smirking back   "OK, OK enough of the teasing," He said putting his hand up to surrender "Have you told your parents" Draco asked I looked at him I never told him my parents don't remember me the only person I told was Kathy "umm no but I have a good  reason I-I'll tell you later ok" I said smiling "Oh Ok, is everything alright with you and your parents" He said sounding worried "like I said ill tell you later" I said sounding a little annoyed. 

"Ok I have one question why are we with a muggle Doctor," Draco asked confused "You'll see, trust me," I said smiling at him "I do trust you 'Mione but why couldn't we have just gone to St.Mungos." Draco said like a whining child "Well one because I didn't want the press to know and two because I love you and you have to trust me" I said kissing him on the cheek and smiling. After the doctor called my name we both got up and walked behind her "So Mrs.Granger how are you feeling" She asked she looked a lot like Kathy but the could just be a coincidence "I'm feeling good, and you" I asked being kind "I am doing great, Draco how have you been" She asked the kindness leaving her voice "Wait you two know each other" I asked anger rising "Yes I am Katherines youunger sister, Melissa" Melissa said "I didn't know you went into Muggle studies Mel or even that you were in London" Draco said trying not to sound pissed "Yes well people change though I don't think you have" She said with disgust written on her face and her voice "OK thats enough both of you now if you don't mind Melissa if we could get a doctor that does not have a grudge with Draco" I said sounding pissed I knew Kathy had a sister she never really mentioned her much and when she did it was never happy "Gladly" Melissa said and walked out.

 "What the hell was that about" I asked looking at Draco "Uh um she's mad at me for getting Kathy Pregnant and mad at Kathy for not marrying me" He said like he's said it a million times "Does her father know" I asked my curiosity getting the best of me "Yes he has gotten over it but they never talk Melissa was always the favorite that's why Kathy moved to London to escape her father and start over" He said frowning.  Another Doctor walked in and smiled. 

Ginny POV 

I can't believe that Hermione is dating Draco fucking Malfoy. I mean what the hell he treated her like shit at school. I'm Happy for them really but I guess I'm just surprised that's all and Draco has changed a lot but I always felt they felt something for each other. Harry, on the other hand, is gonna have to get used to it but deep down I know he's is happy for Hermione. 

Hermione POV 

"Draco babe are you ok" I said looking up at Draco who was staring at the ultrasound machine in shock "Yea it-its just that's our kid, our child and I can hear his heartbeat" He said tears in his eyes "I can give you a picture if that's what you want "Yes" we both said smiling "Well ok then I'll be back" The doctor said getting up "Wow Muggles are pretty smart I'll give them that"
 Draco said smirking "What did you think Pure-bloods were smarter," I said smirking back "No actually pure-bloods are a lot smarter," He said laughing a little "Oh really and how is that," I said back. "Here you go have a wonderful day and congratulations," The doctor said. We both got up and walked out "I love you" Draco said "I know you do" I said smiling "and I love you too" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down to kiss him. "I need to ask you something," Draco said getting the car "Yes" I said looking at him "What if you moved in with me, I love Kathy I do but I want my child and girlfriend in the same house" Draco said sounding a little nervous "Draco I would love to actually I was about to ask you the same thing" I said smiling "Great how about we move you in next week" Draco said taking my hand "Sounds great" I said smiling.