Spencer Reid 1 Spanking

"Thank you for giving us your time, you can get back to work now." I spoke to the police who quickly dispersed to go back to their jobs.

"Y/n, right?"  I turned from the white board that currently had the photos of our victims and a sketch if our unsub.

"Yes, can I help you..."

"Kyle, officer Kyle Chase.  I was wondering if you could show me more about this profiling stuff?  It might help me on cases in the future, you know?"  I was shocked that a cop in the Chicago PD wanted to learn anything about profiling, but if it helps us catch this killer and ones in the future then why not? 

"Sure.  Follow me, you can help me search through the files and I'll show you some stuff."  He smirked towards his friends, though I didn't think anything of it, and I sat around the table with him, going through files with Kyle.
.
We had been searching and talking for about a half an hour now and Kyle seemed very interested in learning profiling.  "Now this unsubs use of chemicals tells us he is a very intelligent man, which isn't uncommon.  True psychopaths often have above average intelligence."  He reached across me to grab more files from the box and scooted his chair closer, his arm now brushing mine as he sorted.  Not a moment later the door was opened and Morgan stepped in.

"Hey y/n, did you find any-"  he cut himself off when he looked up and saw Kyle with me.

"We found a few guys who fit the profile, but none that jump out at me.  I was about to bting them to Spencer to see if he finds anything we didn't." 

"Um...uh..." He stuttered for a moment.

"Derek?"

"Oh.  I'll take them to Reid, you...yeah."

I shrugged as he walked out and I saw him out the window, handing Reid the box.  He spoke a few frantic words and Reid and his head snapped up, looking straight at me.  I waved, grinning at my daddy who I hadn't had a chance to spend time with since he was bunking with Morgan.  He looked displeased and I began to worry what could be wrong, but my attention was snapped back to Kyle as he grabbed more files.  "What were we talking about?"

"Psychopaths."  He responded, looking up at me and smiling.

"Oh, right.  Anyway, the difference between psychopaths and others that we call organized killers is psychopaths stay away from the investigation.  Organized killers however have a fascination with law enforcment, they will inject themselves into the investigation, even come forward as witnesses to see just how much the police know.  That makes them feel powerful."  He seemed surprised by that.

"I always thought criminals stayed as far from us as possible."  I nodded.

"Most do, these guys are cocky they need to feel in control."  He nodded slowly.  "I'm going to get some coffee, ill be right back."  I stood and walked to the break room, seeing I was the only one in there, and hearing the door shut behind me.  I turned and grinned when I saw Spencer behind me.  "Daddy!"  I went to hug him and before I knew it I was pinned to the wall beside the door.

"What do you think you are doing kitten?"  I was immediately confused, but undeniably turned on.

"I didn't do anything daddy.  Why are you upset?"  I tried to nuzzle into his neck, knowing he loved it but he held me still, one hand against my chest, the other holding back my hair with his hips pinning me.

"You're letting that cop flirt with you little one.  You know daddy's rules, if another man flirts with you, or touches you, you come get daddy.  Right?"  I nodded.  "So why are you breaking my rules?"

"I didn't mean to...he asked me to tell him more about profiling, I thought he was just wanting to learn more.  He didn't seem like he was flirting...im sorry daddy."  He sighed, moving to cradle my face in his hands.

"I understand kitten, but you need to learn the difference.  You allowed a man to get close enough to touch you and you know that is unacceptable.  You know what I need to do."  I nodded, allowing him to pull me to the small table and watched him sit down, patting his legs.  "What did you do wrong?"  He asked as I laid across his lap.

"I let someone else flirt and touch me."  I admitted as his hand caressed my butt and thighs.

"You need to be quiet kitten."  He reached back and grabbed an apple from the table, shoving it into my mouth.  "There we go."  His hand came down on my ass before I knew what hit me.  I grunted but worked very hard to keep silent.  His hand quickly collided with my other cheek and I jerked forward.  This went on for the next few minutes until he had smacked my butt 10 times on each cheek.  "You did so good little one, daddy is so proud of you."  He took the apple from me and wiped my tears away.  He kissed my nose gently and held me to his chest tightly. 

"Daddy not mad anymore?"  I wondered, looking up at him and he smiled.

"No kitten, daddys not mad anymore, but if you insist on continuing you're going to get another spanking."

"I'll stay with you daddy."  I quickly made my coffee and walked to the white board with Spencer, spending the rest of the day there until Morgan found the correct file, sending us to the unsubs house and allowing us to make the arrest.
.
"Y/n!"  I spun around from walking out of our hotel, putting my go bag into the car, to see Kyle jumping out of his car.  "Hey, I was hoping to get to take you out before you go home.  Think you could stay another night?  We could uh...get to know each other."  I was stunned that daddy had been right.

"Oh, Kyle, I don't think that's a good idea."  I admitted, trying not to be mean and hurt his feelings.

"Aw, come on.  We can-"

"I think the lady said no."  I heard a voice growl behind me.  Daddy wrapped his arm around my waist and glared at Kyle.  "Stay away from my girlfriend, understand?"  Kyle nodded, seeing daddy backed up by Morgan and Rossi.

"Sorry.  I didn't know, I'm sorry."  He ran off quickly and I turned back to daddy, grinning.

"You're certainly a hand full little one...but so worth it."  He admitted, leaning down and kissing me before pulling me into the car and snuggling me to his side.  "Just wait until I get you home baby girl, you're in for a fun night."  I giggled, laying in to his side and drifting off to sleep.