four

|CHAPTER FOUR|THE NEW KEG KINGALSO KNOWN ASDRUNK SPEECHES

|CHAPTER FOUR|
THE NEW KEG KING
ALSO KNOWN AS
DRUNK SPEECHES

"Hey, Armani! Come check this out!"

Armani stormed inside the house, she had left Jonathan behind since he seemed to be hesitating on whether to enter or not. She looked over peoples heads and spotted Sage, who was calling her from the back yard. As she approached, a drink in hand, the sound of people counting gave her indication as to what was happening. To her surprise, it wasn't Steve who was on the keg, rather Billy, who was withstanding more than what she would've assumed. "Forty! Forty-one! Forty- two!" Sage yelled along with the others, whooping and clapping as Billy screamed in victory.

"That's better than Steve!" Sage spoke loudly as she pulled Armani closer to her.

"Impressive" Armani nodded, as much as she despised him, she couldn't deny his feat was a big one.

"We got ourselves a new Keg King!" The boy beside him yelled.

As the crowd started cheering his name, Billy yelled "that's how you do it Hawkins! That's how you do it!" The intoxicated blonde saw Armani and pulled her towards him. She managed to grab Sage's arm and pulled her with them.

"See that, Princess?" Billy yelled in her ear.

"I can't say I'm not impressed." She nodded weakly, looking at his hand which gripped her arm. He pulled the two girls to a crowd of dancers, Sage danced eagerly, while Armani looked around. She hadn't gone to a real party in a while, Barbaras disappearance had hindered her liking of them.

As Billy led them through the room, Armani felt where he clutched her arm start to feel sore, although if she tried to pull away he only tightened his grip.

"Come on" he growled, much to Sage's liking. They made their way in front of Steve and Nancy, who were dressed in some sort of retro outfits, Armani tried to remain behind Billy

. A boy came up behind the three and mocked Steve. "We got ourselves a new Keg King, Harrington!" He yelled, Armani rolling her eyes as Billy puffed his chest out.

"Yeah, that's right!" Sage yelled, "Eat it, Harrington!" Another boy spoke. Steve took his sun glasses off, the two seemed to be in a stare off before he spotted Armani. Billy pulled her forward, causing her to wince at the sudden movement. Nancy left to get a drink, obviously annoyed with the whole confrontation.

"Is that any way to treat your date?" Steve asked, motioning to the two's violent contact.

"I'm not his date" Armani protested, feeling Billy's hand tighten in anger. She pulled once more and Billy finally let her go, sending her in front and into Steve. As Steve steadied her, the mullet wearing villain laughed.

"Don't be a sore loser, Steve" Sage spoke, leaning closer to Billy despite Armani's looks at her.

"Who said anything about losing?" Steve furrowed his brows, he looked down at Armani's arm, which was red and slightly bruised. "Come on" he put a hand on her back, leading her away from them to get some ice.