Chapter 3 - Not Happening

Lauren Hastington

I took off my shirt leaving me in my sport bra and ready to train. Today is a special training day that we need to reach a high score to pass it. All of us attend this training because it's a must. Once a month, we have to get this test.

"Goodluck." My brother, Christian smirked. I kicked his ass and he hissed.

"I'm just saying goodluck. Geez Lauren.." I glared at him.

"Goodluck baby sis." Marco kissed the side of my head and I hugged him.

"Moron." Christian hissed and yes.. I love them equally but Christian is more of an asshole than Marco. I can say Marco and Dad are the one who always over protective but Christian is the secretive protective. Just like when I'm in highschool. There's someone who tried to tease me.. Marco protected me by keep me close but Christian.. he beated up the guy and acted like he didn't care in front of me.

"He's an asshole." I hissed and Marco laughed.

"Goodluck Lauren." Marco ruffled my hair and I nodded.

"You too."

"Ready?" She asked and I nodded.

"Anwar! I have my period!" Crystal said and Anwar ignored her. He knows that she's lying anyway.

"Next time.. come up with an extreme reason." Aiden suggested.

"Fred! I'm pregnant with Andrew." She said raising her hand.

"What the.." Andrew the victim turned to her.

"Funny Crystal.." Matthew patted her head and we all know that's a joke.

"Get ready kids!" Anwar said and then talked to Fred again. I walked to the side to start my streching.

"I hope you fail." I turned to see Dylan and I laughed sarcasticly.

"I'll make you take the test again, Lemiere." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah right.. You will be the one who take the test agin, Hastington." He said and I turned to him smirking. I walked to him closer and closer. He walked backwards avoiding me.

We both aware that we kissed 2 days ago and I even picked him as the best kisser. I'm not the type of girl who likes to lie so I just say it honestly.

"Are you scared?"

"Scared? Can you look at the mirror and look at yourself?" He asked.

"Well.. I know I'm fabulous and a better kisser than you." I poked his chest.

"You said it yourself that I'm the best kisser." He leaned and whispered to my ear. I kicked his butt and he groaned.

"What was that for?" He hissed.

"Kids! Let's start!" Anwar announced and I smirked to Dylan. I ran back to the center and stood beside Daniel and Joan.

"Lemiere!" Fred called the Lemieres who were currently talking.

"I'm pregnant.." Crystal said and we all turned to her.

"With who?"

"Daniel." She pointed at him and Daniel looked at her with no expression.

"Funny.. little Lemiere." Fred laughed sarcasticly and he started putting us into teams. I'm in one team with Joel and Archer.

"How can you put those guys in one team?" Autumn hissed seeing Matthew, Christian and Morris in one team.

"You'll thank me later, North." Anwar said.

"Let's go to see the course." Fred said and we walked out from the building. My eyes widen and turned to Fred and Anwar glaring.

"Stand behind the starting line kids." We all walked to the line and got ready. Anwar blew the whistle and we all started. We all ran our ass off to the first course which is shooting and it's easy for me. I passed it and now I have to climb up the walls.

"Goodluck sis, you'll need it." Christian said as he passed me. I hissed and climbed faster. Now it's time for the monkey swing. I passed it quickly and then slid down to the diamond course. We need to find the diamond in the picture. I tried to find one and looked all over the place. When I found one, Dylan stole it.

I hissed and jumped on him.

"It's mine, Lemiere." I tried to fight him but he's too strong.

"Mine now!" He said and he threw me to the side. I got up fast and jumped on him from the back. I pulled him to the pit of balls and kissed him. He was shocked and I stole the diamond from his hand. I ran away and passed to the other course. It's the punching machine.. girls need to pass 400 and boys need to pass 750. I passed it easily and passed the course easily.

Now it's time for the military course. I cursed under my breath and started to do it.

"Oh it's Hastington." I glared at Dylan because he passed me. I need to catch up. I crawled and jumped. I ran to the next course.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Anwar?!" I shouted.

"Oh.. the scardy cat." Dylan took the line and jumped down to the ground easily. I took the line and jumped down closing my eyes. We literally fighting in every course until we finished it.

The test is not about time.. but about how our skills development. We all laid down on the ground completely exhausted.

"Drinks.." Daniel passed it to all of us.

"Thanks." I said and drank all of it.

"Well done kids." We all jumped to see our dads came out of nowhere. My dad walked to me and gave me his hand. I took it and he pulled me up.

"Good job, little pumpkin." He said and I nodded.

"You saw us earlier?" Morris asked.

"Yes.. and good job." Max answered.

"You need to treat us a buffet meal." Brandon said to his dad.

"Wash up and let's eat buffet." Nicholas said and we all cheered. We all walked inside when suddenly Dylan put his arm around my shoulder.

"Playing dirty huh?" He whispered.

"You started it."

"So we're starting to have this kissing term huh?" That made me elbow him. He groaned in pain and I walked into the female room. I sat down and tried to settle my heart.

My heart did not just betray me.. I just broke up with Blane and this is not happening..