To a friend

This is for  The_JMRo_Studios

... Things are tough, especially that we
try feeling better but we're not. I know what it feels like to be Betrayed, Heartbroken and Afraid to be a failure. I'm also afraid of being a failure since my mom is a teacher. I was actually afraid of my mom too. But sometimes,you just gotta remember that we are not a failure in life. Even though it feels like we are but we are not one. We just need to strive hard. It's ok that you make mistakes because everybody is not perfect. We have our own failures at times but we must for get about those and try again. Remember this quote...
"Try and try until you succeed"... This
word will help you go through. If you need someone to talk to, we will all help you. Forget about the haters because they don't know that you're very talented. Just Stay Determined!!

But also I wanted to say is....Thank you for inspiring and helping me. You inspired me because before when I didn't have Wattpad (And when I started shipping POTH) I was searching for a Poth fanfic in Wattpad. I then saw you fanfic, I looked at 1-3 chapters and I was like "Best fanfic ever!!!" And I wanted to try writing one too! Hehe... And also thanks for being a kind and a cool friend!!! You helped me when I'm sad or mad! And now I'm returning the favor. Even though you tease me with *ahem*...*ahem but I know it's kinda funny. May this letter help you and remember...Stay Determined!

You got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown

Your in control with all the monsters
Inside your head

Put all your faults to bed

You can be king again...

Let this know that you are talented and you must try and try. Have a good evening,my friend

Your friend
Xandy...

Your friendXandy

(Yeah....I was using a graph notebook cos I'm not using it anymore)