Reality....

People always think I'm fine and good....to be honest.. I'm not ok...

I was never ok since grade 3....I've been bullied many times by one boy...
Next...two boys made fun of my Drawings this year..that's equals to...5 years of being bullied..then my mom and dad argued...I don't want to tell why but...  I'm just done with them... sometimes,I'm the one being blamed by my father... because mom used me for the argument...

I'm already sick and tired with being bullied. I'm already tired of seeing reality.IM EVEN 13 FOR FUCKS SAKE AND REALITY HAD OPNED IN MY WAY!!!

IM TIRED OF JUST SEEING IT.I WISH I WAS JUSY OBLIVIOUS OF REALITY AND JUST LET GO!!!!!but....I can't..

I just wish I can walk somewhere and go to a place where I can be happy...to let go of my problems...... Reality just came hitting me in the face. I wish I told my parents that they should stop using me as a threat. IM NOT THEIR VICTIM SO THAT ONE WILL FEEL BAD FOR EACH OTHER. I'M ALREADY TIRED AND STARTED  TO HATE MYSELF CAUSE OF IT!!!! I'M ALREADY DONE WITH THEIR BULLCRAP!!! I EVEN TRIED AND PLANNED TO RUN AWAY TO SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN GO AWAY FROM THE ARGUMENT!!!!!!

I CANT TAKE IT!!!!I CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!! I CAN HELP SOMEONE BUT NOT MYSELF!!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

... I'm sorry for ranting guys....I just.... I just don't feel well...but...I'll be fine...
I'll be fine...Hope u guys have a good day/night...