Mean girl and vampire into human

"Don't what?"
"Nothing, dont put the clothes away let me do them you do way to much for me" I say.
My mom walks out of the room. "Wheeoo that was close" "Y.C.S.T.A." I say.
"Yeah, you can say that again. But where did Drake go?"
"I am right here" he says squished behind clothes.
"Haha" we all start laughing.

2 months later...

We start to find clues on how Drake can become a human.

We all get powers of telekinesis and mind reading.

"Drake!" I say
" wha sup Cassie" says Drake.
I show him my computer the website says

Wanting to turn into a vampire in 2 easy steps!

1. Stay inside for one day

2. Go outside

"Worth a shot?" We all say

So we tell him to do it backwards...

It ends up working and Drake is a human. But now he has to go to school...

My parents agree that he can live with us so we have to pretend that he is my long lost twin brother I never knew about.

At school

"Who is this little princess Cassandra your body guard!?" Said Stephanie the meanest girl in school.
"For the last time Stephanie it's Cassie and no he is my brother!"

"Wow I would have never guessed he is way to cute to be related to you freak" says Stephanie.
"Ugh how dare you, you little..." Cat stops me from doing something I'll regret.
"Cassie let her be it's not like she is going anywhere in life unlike you." Says Katie.
Stephanie flips her hair and walks off. Drake asks "Who is she and what is her deal?!"
"That's Stephanie the head cheerleader, lead dancer, and the star in every school play, she is jealous that Cassie won prom queen last year." Says Katie
"oh..." Says Drake
"Anyway I'll see you all after school" "K" we all say going to class.

"Hey Cassie who is that guy with you?" Says my boyfriend the smartest most amazing most handsome and his abbs... Anyway getting of topic, Leo . "My long lost twin brother Drake, don't worry he is my brother I love you, ok?"
"OK"