Powers and Happy endings

The next morning

Katie: Omg Cassie

Cassie: What

Katiev: Drake told me he like liked me

Cassie:What no way for reals

Katie:You knew didn't you

Cassie: Duh he's practically my brother my parents adopted him

Katie: Ok any who he asked me out this morning, this Saturday we are going on a picnic

Cassie: Aaaaaaahhhhhh

Katie:Ikrttylsyas

Cassie: I know right talk to you later see you at school

Katie: Ttyl

Cassie: Ttyl

At school

"Hey Katie" said Drake
" hi "
"so... Imma go to class"
"K"

"Cassie, I'm breaking up with you" says Leo

" What ! Why! You know what fine whatever go get with Stephanie you two jerks deserve each other!" I say

I go to my locker and start to cry then my bff next to Katie, Ryan comes over

" Hey Cas are you ok" asked Ryan
"No, leo broke up with me" I say. Ryan hugs me and says
"it's gonna be fine you can find someone else" he says
" you know what your right" I say having this feeling telling me that Ryan is the guy for me

"RING RING RING" MY PHONES RINGING

I answer "oh hey cat what's up?" I ask

"Come quick Drake is in the hospital!" Cat screams.
"WAIT WHAT? WHY? HOW? ILL BE RIGHT THERE!!!!!" I say. I get to the hospital and I tell them who I'm for and they let me in.

"What happened?" I ask Katie .
"I don't know but the doctors think he was skating and he fell,and hit his head" Katie says.

"Omg!" I say.
"Have the doctors came out yet?" Cat asks running through the entrance. "No" we both say

"He will be alright, he has a minor concussion" Doctor Murphy says.

We go into the room and I touch his shoulder then something unbelievable happens!

My hair starts to glow with a teal streak, my necklace begins to float and glow then...

Drake wakes up and he is completely healed. We teleport back to my house and the doctor is confused but kind of knew what happened.

"What just happened?" I asked Drake "I was afraid this would happen, you finally got your powers, power of healing, and the stongest out of all three of you." Drake says.

"Awesome!" I say

2 months later...

We all have our powers and it's summer vacation.

"Come on Ryan school is over, for the summer you don't have to study!" I say while pulling his arm to get up.
"If I don't study I won't be ready for next year".he says with his nose in a book.
"Come on nerd, get up!" I say and somehow I pull him up, I have super strength!!! We end up on top of each other like in those movies where the boy lands on top of the girl.

" Ok if your done let's go surfing" says Cat with Katie laughing behind her.

I get up and so does Ryan but he now says his arm hurts I think he may have hit it. So he sits out watching us surf. Then a big shark comes to us. "Shark!" The lifeguard yells. Then all of a sudden Cat starts to glow and she starts to talk to the shark and it swims away. But we get out of the ocean anyway.

"Ryan are you ok" I say because his arm is turning blue slowly.
"I dont know" he says. So I help him get up and we are walking to my car then he faints.
"Help Katie call 911!" I scream.
" I look at him and then my necklace starts to glow...
"Never mind Katie!" I say just in time before she was going to call. I heal his arm and now he is better.

Years Later

So years have passed and now we all have jobs. Ryan is my boyfriend and  Leo and Stephanie are together. Cat is a music producer, Katie, Drake, and Ryan are backup dancers and I'm a singer a very famous one. Stephanie and Leo end up working at McDonald's. So we have learned to control our powers and our journey is over... Or is it???

You have to wait for the next story The vampire mission Part 2. See you soon.