We're Off To See The Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz!

I am tired... I'm  having a convo with my Justin beiber lover bestfriend... I hate him. Yep I said it. Now she is angry at meh, what? I made a joke and she didnt get it so she is pissed at me.

Sasuke: We don't want to hear your life story

Naruto: Sasuke! Your so insensitive sometimes!

Sakura: I agree with Naruto, Sasuke you can be insensitive.

Me: *Sweatdrop* Calm down guys...*

Anyway, I DONT OWN NARUTO!!!!!!!!!

Pic is of Yuki,

the video is a great song but weird and funny video!

I DON"T OWN NARUTO!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

Yuki's POV

''Sakura, point B''

''Sasuke, point D''

''Naruto? Where are you?''

''Huh? Oh Naruto at point A!''

''Naruto, your so slow.'' I muttered into the mic.

''Team 7, go!'' We all jumped out of our hiding places, well I just walked out since I wasn't hiding in the first place.

''The target has been caught,'' Sasuke said.

''Can you confirm a red ribbon on thie right ear?'' Kakashi asked him on the mic.

''Yes.''

I looked at all of them, ''Mission complete. Lets go to the Hokage's now.''

Once we were there we finally realise, why the cat had ran away. The Firelords wife was literally suffercating the poor cat to death!

''Ha ha, stupid cat, it deserved to be squashed.'' Naruto began laughing at it.

''Poor thing, no wonder it ran away.'' Sakura pittied.

''Now then, Team 7's next mission could be, babysitting the chief councillers 3 year old, helping his wife do the shopping and cooking, or digging up potatos.''

''NOOO WAYYYY!!!!!!!!'' Naruto groaned, making an X with his arms, ''I want a real ninja mission! Not this kids stuff! This is just boring!''

''Hey Lord Hokage, '' I asked, gaining their attetion, ''With all due respect, Naruto as a point, this isn't training, these are just chores that people do everyday.'' I said. ''So how about a real mission for my kids?''

''Kids? We're older than you!'' They all shouted.

''Me being your sensei, me older than you. You being my kids.'' I spelled out for them, they sweatdropped just dropped the subject,

''How dare you Naruto! Your just a new found genin so you will have genin missions! And Hime you have to set an example for them!'' Iruka began scolding us, I scowled.

''This exeption should be made Iruka! They have to learn to fend for themselves with only a little help! And how can they branch out and develop their skills on this childplay of missions?!'' I yelled back at him, all I said was completly true.