Real lockdown in school that happened to me on Tuesday

On Tuesday right after lunch I was in math class we talking to the new  teacher telling him ower names. Then the Principle Macaulay said on the loud speaker "This is a soft lockdown lock the doors and cover the door window and turn off the lights." She sounded normal like nothing happening. So we did what she said lock the door and turn off the lights and cover the door windows. Twenty minutes later I was getting scared then Principle Macaulay said "Everyone can go back to doing class work but DON'T let anyone in or out the rooms." That was it on what she said. Everyone goes back on taking to the new teacher. Principle Macaulay said to the teachers on the loud speaker saying to text the students parents telling them whats happening. Im just sitting on my sit and said "Im scared....." I was on the edge on tears thinking if something bad is going to happen to us. No one was paying attention to me. Then a boy in my class said "Thairs police cars coming to our school." Then I started to freck out. I asked someone in my class for their phone so i can text  my mom telling her on whats happening. She told me to pay attention to constructions. It was 2:20 Principle Macaulay always calls bus kids at 2 o'clock. A few more minutes past Principle Macaulay finally said that bus kids can leave. I called my mom and told her that we are finally let out to go home. It was scary for me it took more then 2 hours for us to leave the room. You'll never feel like how i felt but being in my shoes.