Meeting them

Their was a girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was the only child. She was spoiled but not that spoiled. She didnt want to be spoiled from any of her family members.

Her name was Jayleen. She has great friends to hang out with. Once she got grounded. So whenever she had to do type homework on the computer she would play games. Jayleen found a website called "Wattpad". She then started to read on the website whenever she can. When she was ungrounded she downloaded the website.

She would read on the app for hours and it would feel like only minutes has pasted. She then made a friend. That friend was goldensoul13.
Goldensoul was Jayleen's first friend on Wattpad. They would roleplay for hours and hours. They known eachother for a year. Then someone callee _Snowlight_Fox_ private messaged Jayleen. She read the message "Hi! Im SyFy! Its nice to meet you! Im a friend of Goldensoul!"

Jayleen would talk to the both of them for hours a day. Jayleen was so happy that she met them.

Jayleen is me. This was the story of how I meet Goldensoul and Snowlight. Im glad that I met. They are the bestests of friends I had met in my whole life. They mean everything to me. If I got grounded I would find a way to talk to them.
I love you...Goldensoul and Snowlight. You two mean everything to me. Im soooo glad that your my friend.
🤗