Chapter 4 Gold Knight Sagittarius

What???

This dream again.

It's another sleepless night.

I can't be bothered by this nonsense i have archery practice later and it's now 3am.
I went back to sleep I still have 4 more hours before I start my daily routine.
.
.
.
7:00am
I've been running on my treadmill for almost 30minutes now. Weird by this time I usually soaked in sweat by now. I headed downstairs to see my mom for my breakfast dad had already left for work. Halfway down the stairs my vision started acting weirder. It's as if I'm already able to see the last step in full details. As I tried to adjust I stop midway, looked up and looked at our ceiling again I'm seeing things in full details as if I'm so close to it and I'm at least 10-20 feet away from it. I panicked and sat down.
I tried to even my breathing. As my panic attack slows down and I started calming down. My vision went back to normal and so it seems.

When I finally decided to go to our kitchen where my mom had prepared breakfast again I'm shocked. My mom is facing the kitchen sink washing the dishes it's getting weirder since she is like smoking but whats more weird is that the smoke is coming from her from every part of her body and the smoke had different colors. I'm starting to panic again so I shooked my head violently and again my vision went normal once more. My mom noticed that I'm a bit not my self since I did not utter any words at her. She did not say anything since I kept to my self.

I bid my mom goodbye since I have to go to my archery dojo at the city proper. I decided not to use my car since I can't rely on my vision since it's been acting up. My travel time was cut short since the traffic is heavy.
I decided to walk. The dojo is just 10-15 minutes away from where I'm at if I walk.

I'm about to cross the street now but suddenly I felt something.

Danger..

I scan the area and saw a little girl run away chasing her red balloon the flew away. A speeding car is on her way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A loud crash and loud screaming came from where the girl was.
But little that they know the girl is already out of harms way.
I don't know what came to me call it instinct and adrenaline rush suddenly I ran as fast as I could pickup the little girl hug her tight and ran across avoiding the speeding car by an inch jump and landed on my back with little girl on top of me looking at me scared. Her mother run to our side and took the girl and cried knowing that she almost lost her daughter.

The people around me helped me to stand up clapping their hands praising me for y heroic act. Her mother kept thanking me wanted to give something as a reward by I refuse. As I was about to walk away I heard the little girl calling me again. What stopped me firmly to the ground is when she hugged my legs and said something that change my perception permanently.

"P' handsome thank you. Your my hero take care always."

I ruffeld her hair and just smiled at her when she spoke again.

"P me and my friends and my mom will be needing your help again in the future promise me you'll be my hero and you'll come again just like earlier flapping your wings flying to me. Is it ok if I call you my 'gold angel' "

I smiled at her again "sure baby girl" as they left I was still there standing trying to understand what she said.

Then I remembered from my dream. It couldn't be.

I'm still out of my self when I entered the dojo. Thank God I'm still alone.

I tried to relax myself. Its time for my to start practicing. Ive change to my practice clothes.

I prepared myself to fire my first shot. I cleared my head, controlled my breathing, then my eyes is at it again but this time it's different it's as if I'm able to control it. I'm able to adjust my vision. I released the shot bulls eye. Shot after shot it landed at the same place.
There are six target rings so six archers can  practice, I took six arrows and fired consecutively it hit the same spot, bulls eye perfect in the middle. When I realized what I've done. I hurriedly took my bow quiver and my bag with out changing and ran towards the Lumpini park. There is a spot here I go when I need to think since it's a bit isolated. Once I made sure that I'm alone.