Chapter 12 Silent Inquisition

An: This chapter happened when Leo Bass is asleep.
Please don't be confused sanctuaries time is different from outside. 1 day outside is equivalent to 1 year inside the sanctuary.

POV* point of view.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sagittarius POV:

Its been weeks now Bass hasn't woken up.
We are getting worried. Our goddess visits daily to assess his health. He was not wounded and Zues's armor is still protecting him. We tried to take it off from him but every time we tried we are electrified. Until we are forbidden by Zues himself since the armor is balancing the recovery of his spirit force. He nearly flat out of spirit power when he used his most powerful attack. And it out balance the recovery, flow and molding of spirit force. What's worse is he is unconscious he can't control his powers. So the armor does it for him for time being. We are here the four of Aries, Taurus and me.

"By the way during the battle Leo had sent Capricorn on a mission. He wasn't able to see who it was only that who ever it is was according to the residual negative energy was one powerful being. When he arrived at the location something flew out fast. He tried to follow it but failed since it went and disappeared into the slum areas." Sagittarius.

"Yeah I spoke to him he is really worried about Leo. Since Leo was his close friend" Taurus.

"Luckily this all happened inside sanctuary. Or the devastation and destruction could have lead to the death of countless humans" Aries

"Capricorn is angry he can't come here he has pressing matters to attend to. Our brothers are asking a lot of questions as well." Taurus

"Don't make it hard for me brothers. I know he's been asking so much already. If the others finds out they may leave their post and abandon their missions." Sagittarius

"Your our vise commander if you think that this is best for now I will comply. But you do know Libra will definitely be angry." Aries.

"Don't you dare let Libra figure this out. They are on missions so do not let then know. I won't keep this long everyone has access to our memory archives and they will learn everything. For now what is important is for them and for you three to finish your missions as well. Luckily the battle happened here in on of our pocket dimensions. His absence won't be noticed much." Sagittarius.

"So are we going to tell our brothers Leo's true identity?" Taurus.

"NO!!! There are reasons why our identity is kept secret. Even between us brothers. Just think how would everyone react upon learning the truth? Our commander is just a boy not even 19 years old he had earned our respect and loyalty so let's keep it to ourselves until we are given the go signal to come out." Sagittarius.

"I understand your point Sagittarius our brothers may loose their respect he may be the most powerful among us but he is still a kid. They may not take his orders seriously." Taurus.

"Damn this kid not only his the most powerful among us his one of the most famous actors here in Thailand. And by the way Sagittarius why are you not surprised when you saw his face?" Aries.

"Me and Leo knows everyones true identity. It's part of the contingency plan Leo created just in case for emergency or to better place us on missions. I know it's unfair but please understand that this is for the best. And to tell you a secret I know each and everyone but there is one exemption, Capricorns identity is hidden from me. Our 3rd in command records has been sealed even from me. By our Leo. I thought its some kind of a joke but he said he has reasons. Damn it why is this boy always a head of us." Sagittarius