nostalgic take over

<<three days>>

tom spent the rest of the night crying.

he didnt know how many days of his life was left. nor did he care. he cared more that tord left him helpless. again.

years ago, tord was toms lover.

but then tord ended their relationship,  for a reason tom didnt know and it drove him insane to the point where he would kill.

"tom?" tord said, his weight shifting on the redwood floors resulting in a creak. he didnt dare step on the tile floors on the kitchen, where tom was.

tom looked up from his boiling pot of penne pasta and vodka sauce. he knew something was wrong by the look on tords face. the cool, serene but serious slightly visible frown on his face. tord was usually a happy, lovable boy. but today he wasnt.

"what is it, hon?" tom replied. he feared what tord would say next. his warm void eyes slanted, becoming sad and concerned.

"i think this is the end." he said, narrowing his eyes down on tom. tom lazily wrapped his arms around tord neck, running his fingers through tords mullet.

"tord, you cant scare me like that." he said calmly, embracing every word like it would be the last. and it was. tom didnt realize until that moment.

maybe the face plastered on tord said the words for him. he said,

"this is no joke."

and thats the real story as to how he got here.

of course, burying the body was hard. but tom was clever about it. watching investigation discovery sure did him well.

tom had to burn his car. his nice 1980 chevrolet, burned to the ground. there was too much blood to bleach it out.

burying was hard. tom was too busy digging, he wasnt keeping track of how deep into the ground he was. he was to short to get out.

after heaving himself out of the hole, he rolled the body in. now it was time to put all the dug out dirt back in. all of this took him about six hours.

to make sure the police didnt get him, he planted grass seed over the mound.
while he was with tord, they would watch murder shows all the time.

"ouch," tom said, watching the victim on the get their head smashed in.

"you should be used to this, love. we watch this all the time." tord replied,  cuddling with tom on their beat up leather couch.

oh boy, tom missed times like those.

tom had to visit the site almost everyday to water and take care of the grass bed.

days passed as he soon forgot to visit the burial grounds. the grass became a bright green, over grown patch in a dull forest.

now, tom was no gardener, but he must say this was his best work. but he didnt try hard enough.

authorities came across the site and immediately were suspicious of it.

lets just say the judge didnt like his case.

tom snapped out of his thoughts and soon realized he was crying. silent tears trickled down his face, as he wiped them off.