Part III.

Part III: The Internal Battle

Once upon a time, a fair and beloved princess had lost her pure heart. In the process, it found refuge in another heart, one that belonged to the Keyblade wielder. His love for the princess caused him to give up his own heart to return her heart. He was supposed to be lost to darkness forever, but the light of the princess created something that would save him. His heart then rested, while his body and soul lived on in a different form, called a Nobody.

The powerful Superior, wanting nothing more than absolute power, finds the Nobody and recruits him into the Superior's Organization of thieves. The Evil Queen becomes knowledgeable of the Keyblader's new form while the Dark One watched from the shadows. As the Nobody finds out more and more about his mysterious past, he meets another Nobody; unknowingly the Princess'. Prompted by his questions, the Keyblader's body and soul finds the Dark One, who informs him of the Superior's lies and motives.

What the Superior didn't know was the fact that the Keyblader's Nobody fell for the Princess' Nobody. Wanting to be with his love, the body and soul found his original persona. The princess' body and soul finds him, and reveals her nature to him. They accept their fates and fade away, but they still lurk in the shadows of their hearts.

            But what they don’t know: that there was something out there, trapped in their own skin…

Regina opened her front door to get the Daily Mirror, as she usually does every morning. With Emma and Snow missing, Regina had to work twice as hard to earn back Henry's trust. And not using magic on Sora, Riku, and Roxas was difficult. They had something powerful or at least, the key to something powerful.

Lord Xemnas battled her for that power.

Mayor Regina Mills leaned down to grab the newspaper, but to her surprise, there was something under it. It was paint, magical paint, on the doormat. Regina's eyes widened at what the paint symbolized.

In four letters, it said the number thirteen.

Regina looked around for any onlookers. When she found no one was looking, she broke her vow, and wiped the magical paint from the doormat. She promised she would tell Henry later, when no one was listening. If word were to get out Organization XIII is still out there, no one would be safe in Storybrooke.

Once Upon A Time...

Three adults sat against a hill, watching the meteor shower leave trails across the sky. One had brown, neatly spiked hair, another had short blue hair, and the last one had messy blonde hair.

Today was the last day before their exam, and in a few short weeks, one of them was going to be a father.

The blue haired woman sighed at the sparkling night sky. "I can't believe you and I am going to take the Mark of Mastery Exam, Terra."

The brown haired man chuckled. "I can't believe Ventus is going to be a father. He's so young."

The blonde shook his head. "I'm twenty-three, unlike your twenty-five years, Terra."

The woman laughed as Terra turned red. "Aqua! Stop laughing at me! You're the same age as I am!"

"Terra, the clock is ticking; you might want to start finding someone special before you turn twenty-six!" Ven mocked. Aqua laughed harder.

"Ventus! Aqua!"

Once Aqua stopped laughing, she took out three star-shaped lucky charms. “Look guys, I made us lucky charms.”

~Once Upon A Time...

            Sora sat with Henry in Granny’s, looking over the storybook filled with everyone’s memories of their past life. The teen couldn’t believe it when he read Roxas’ side of the story. He had friends; he was in love with Naminé, which Sora immediately recognized as Kairi’s Nobody. Roxas went through a lot of pain just to give Sora another chance. He felt quite sorry for the Nobody.