Chapter 1

Hello guys..i would like to humbly apologise first. Im not good with english and still learning. This is my first novel and im not lying tt i had an idea from manga n other novel..but not pulgarise it..im not thief but searching for new insipre..Once again..im sorry~ *bow

Well then here is the story

Chapter 1

"Did you know Yue Er young misses u cant read the book in upper shelf it is taboo, if read those, u will had punishment" said the young butler.

The beautiful little gurl with galaxy hair and a pair of pheonix eye looking with no emotional at the butler while standing there like a doll. " why?? " she said. She doesnt know why but it intresting and the book look attractive to her. The butler said "come, u have 3 more lesson to do young miss" while approach and hold Yuer hands without giving an explaination.

 The butler said "come, u have 3 more lesson to do young miss" while approach and hold Yuer hands without giving an explaination

The picture above is yuer but she got galaxy hair..n pheonix eye but in child ver.

When its dawn, all maid and butler goes to one big door and vanish. After the night replace with morning, they would comeback and serve Yuer as usual. The place quite unique, Yuer will always taking a lesson,eat, sleep than she will repeat the routine again. Not only that, they will carve an a realistic potrait of yuer at the wooden wall when she have a birthday in every year. Everytime, after yuer take a break she would come to the room that have alot of book to read.

While she's too imerse in reading an history book, one of book have fall and knock her head then trough her feet. Yuer take it and look at the cover. The book is exactly as the taboo that zaoxi said. Its title called happiness. The cover look so beautiful and smooth, shes rub the dust on it to take a good look. Yes, its really pretty as she expected it. When shes open the first page, its shows a pair of adult with different gender and a child in the middle with happy face while holding a hand in each other. Yuer touch the page with her finger gently trough a word that said "family". Little did she know, the heart that has been cold a bit by bit turn to warm and cozy. "What is this feelling ?" Yuer touch her heart with the flicker of eye that shown emotion on it while whisper.

When she look back at her daily life or lesson, not once she heard her teacher or servant told this word. Is this so called family is taboo? Would it cause harm? Cuz teacher said that the taboo means its not good to yourself.

"Young miss did i have warn you to avoid reading that book?" Zaoxi said with solemn and scared look which is make his handsome looks miserable. He (zaoxi) did not expect that young miss will ignore his warning. Suddenly, yuer looking at his eye with stern look "tell me what is it that make me like this? And what make you giving me warning!?" While shes aproach zaoxi with command aura. Zaoxi feel fear but in the same time proud that his master have power that make him obey and in coldsweat stead.

Zaoxi pov

"It is as you know master, The rule from master parent and their ancestor that we must not have love feelings. Master clan are strong, intelligent and full of pride and they proud of it. Your family state that the strong living (win) and the weak dead (lose)." Zaoxi telling yuer with his astonished and proud look at his Master. "And you master is one of this magestic clan!! Your perfect!!" Zaoxi kneel and place his right hand to his left chest for salute to his one and only master.

Yuer pov

Yuer look disgust with her butler reaction as if she want to punch this guy right now, while she making a cold stare and dignity pose like noble air. But shes still curious about herslef, this mansion, servant and family. Especially why she is here alone with not one of her family in here.
Before this, shes look around the mansion and outside. Apparently the house filled with picture frame but all picture have half face, its look like the frame have been cut half till nose part thats make her think 'what the hell? You put this frame for other watching or not?'. Hence in outside, she didnt feel any living being thats mean 'human like her such as villager or etc'. Its look like island but not more to it. The weirdest is where do her servant go trough that door after dawn. Shes felt curious more with this and at the same time Zaoxi still talking about the clan but yuer ignore him again, she still stand there watching this butler making a weird face while talking 'look like entertaining to her than the book in her hand'. Sigh "looks like this guy not as what im expected it, hes more like grandma than gentleman"

Author side

Im sorry!! This is ma first attempt..if im wrong please tell me in good way, cuz im fragile person. Btw after this the young miss will be change with master..cuz i feel like it..its easy to type..and im lazy person.. 😅

I hope u enjoy it..*bow
Psst..actually this is new to me to write this wuxia story..
*sweatdrop.. i hope that the profesional can help me with giving more knowledge to wuxia world..i really fall in love with wuxia..especially bxb but..yeah..dont worry this lightnovel not in that genre..😌

This is Zaoxi "This picture are not mine"

This is Zaoxi
"This picture are not mine"

Well..how should i say..this clan so rich than empire itslef..really..and beautiful..