Chapter 7

|| Bre ||

So I went to go see my moms today and she act like ain't nothing happen like Ian see her all booed up with another vagina. Musta forgot I seen nem or sum'n. But when I pulled up to her house she was surprisingly home so I got the spare from under the flowerpot cause she changed the locks on a nigga. When I walked in she was otp in her office and a nigga was hungry so went to go fix me some noodles. I heard my mom clear her throat so I turned around and leaned against the counter. She was like
"Why you in my house?!"

I was like "Ma fr?? You still trippen over my sexuality. Naaaww it can't be that cause I seen you at the restaurant whiff ya 'ASSistant' (shawty gotta big ole but oh yeeaaa) so it can't be my sexuality that you trippen over. Is it my apperance that gotchuu feeling so salty? Or my confidence? Or the hoes I got? Man ma I used to try so hard to make you happy and try to be your 'little princess' but that shits dead. Once you stop coming home so much i juss stopped giving fucks so that's why it was so easy for me to leave when you kicked me out."

She was like "girl why you so sensitive? Always cryan and bitching over a situation that ain't even serious! SHUT THAT SHIT UP!"

Maaann I know this my moms and all but still she ain't finna play me like this. I was like

"dang ma that's how you feel? Like I'm trippen? Like I haven't gotten abused my you. Physically and emotionally. Like that time you made me lie to CPS when I was was 11 about them bruises on my back. Member how I got them? You heard I was gay and beat the living shit out of me. Yo ass MUST HAVE forgot or sum'n cause you juss said I'm trippen over nun huh? Taahh. Iight ma."

Then she was like "🙎"

After I left my moms I was hungry so I went to get me a lil bit at subway and y'all will never in a million years guess who I seen together!! Shit had me pissed.

Do you think Bre's mom is insensitive?

Do you think Bre is playing the victim card?

Why does Bre mom still have a problem with her?

Who did Bre see at subway?

COMMENT? Vote? Share?