EXO

EXO

As it begins akwardly,as it ends memorably.. They introduce silently in front of us...Shocked everytime the ring bells that caught all of their attentions..Eating impossibly and winking lively.

Shames and embarrastment happened..As they live a day forty eight hours.Eating again even if your full.Sports.Have a leisure time with friends..Going out,biking all around,walking and spending time alone..

You're with them but you can't feel..Evil plans..Escaping..surprises.. Big smiles..Secrets..Number one fan...Being caught..Try to think of it...Random minds..Wishes..

Celebrating occations with them..Exchanging gifts..Unnoticed..Receiving unexpected love..kiss and hug..Strenght to measure..Cheats..Games to win..and Crying a river...

Excitement going out..Credit card...Missing wallet...Coolness...Arrangement of age...Endless challenge....Modelling...Sleeping all the way....Nothing to do..Winter...Cold...Unfair...Talkshow...

Living together...Unexpected taste..Weirdness...Hungriness..Waiting..Disturbing every member...Moment...Aeygo..cuteness...Another day to live...Sunrise to wait...

Taking pictures..Going out together...Trip..Lost... Fear of heights...Overcomed...Eating again...Amused...Padlocks...Figured out...Noticed...Favorite food...China...My country...

Eating again...New years resolution...Tea ceremony...Wushu time..Sacrifices...Caffe..Failed but passed?..Tastes good...Nonsense Sense...

Promises...

Midnight...Playing games..The two dancing king..Notes...Voices...Fights....Failed..Jugdement...Rapbyun...Weird...Fine...Silent Actions..Games...Epic...Unfair..Galaxy...Majority wins...Sweetness.

hundred times...first time...challenged...Teamwork...Proud...Derp...Presents...Ice...Races...Flags...Haunted...Screams...Shocked...Fainted...Hiding...Lost...left by him...Baby cry..Afraid...

Alone...Noises...Who is it...Wrong...Right...Paper rock scissors...Choices...failed...Wolf ears...Girl band...Gee...Solo...Hungry...Black beans...pissed...Victory...Runs...Minute...failed...pre debut..freedom..imprisoned...questions..right now..

As Sehun Said" yehet~ ohorat~" As baekhyun said "kkaeb song" coz like kris gege said "Ending is not my style.." mixed emotions in few months together with them..I miss it..but what I miss the most?.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As they shout...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- EXO SHOWTIME ~