I'LL SUPPORT BTS!!

wahhhhhhh ohhh yeahh  congratulations again BTS!!!

PLEASE WATCH THE MIC DROP MV ON MULTIMEDIA 👆👆👆 SEE

BTS have a new mv. a mic drop mv with steve aoki and its english version!!!!wahhhh

ARMY'S are so proud of BTS! even though some of the people around the world hates our BTS.

about the amas american music arward there are many people enjoyed the performance of the bts on stage.but sad so say the there are many people on that music award watching bts performance or there watching  the performance of bts in amas music award on youtube they said that bts are not good in singing!!they said that time when bts perform on stage bts only used LIP  SYNC and not their real voice!! they also said that BTS GROUP  are good in dancing but not in singing!!SO BAD BASHERS!!

TO THE HATERS OR BASHERS:::

BTS GROUP ARE NOT USE LIP SYNC TRY TO WATCH THEM IN THERE CONCERT!! OR TRY TO WATCH ON YOUTUBE ABOUT THERE CONCERT AROUND THE WORLD! THEN YOU'LL SEE THAT THEY NOT USE LIP SYNC !!EVEN THE PRODUCER WHO WATCH OR REACT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BTS IN AMAS MUSIC AWARD ON YOUTUBE HE SAID THAT BTS NOT USE LIP SYNC!ITS CLEARLY NOT!!

AND TO THE ARMY'S LIKE ME
PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORT BTS.!!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN BTS.!!JUST CONTINUE INSPIRING ARMY'S AND DONT MIND THAT INSECURE PEOPLE. FOR ME AND I GUESS THE ARMY'S ALSO LOVES THE IMPERFECTION OF BTS MEMBERS!! AND ALSO ARMY'S SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS!! I LOVE YOU BTS ARMY'S LOVE BTS.AND I LOVE MY BIAS KIM TAEHYUNG!!

GUYS PLEASE WATCH THE MV OF THE MIC DROP ON MULTIMEDIA 👆👆👆 I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT.