Park Mina, who?

It all start on one fine day and a sound of a girl screaming because she was already late for the first day of school in spring.

And that girl is, Park Mina.

A quick bath, simple high ponytail and completely uniformed, Mina run out her room like there's no tomorrow and missed breakfast for today. She is so competing with the time today until she doesn't care how she actually would end up look like when she arrives at school. As long, she arrive on time to school, she had nothing to worried about,. . .

Except.....

7.59 am

...One minute before the school bell rings...

Mina keeps on running while looking at her baby-g that shows correctly one minute before the school bell rings and second away, she already saw the entrance and she keep on her pace.

8.00 am

KRINGGGGGGGG!!!!

Mina's right foot already enter the school compound and thats not all, that means, she's not late! She felt so blessed for not being late and somehow proud of her running skills that somewhat for her are kinda cool and amazing because she can run within 5 minutes meanwhile her house are like 10 minutes away for the school block and arrives at school on time even she was totally ruin that day.  Because she can't contain her excitement, she starts dancing while saying,

"karma, you're a bitch and I still win!!!"- mina

Every student at the school compound that was there are looking weirdly at her. Some are laughing, some are looking weirdly, while others are juat ignoring her and her savage attitude.

But, little did she know, because of that "little dance and karma is a bitch" scene, she got two viewers that didn't even move their eyes on her just.

"Interesting //smirk//"- jungkook

"Hm? Dugu? What is that so interesting that our little dongsaeng's attention has never left the school compound from the past 10 minutes?"- jimin

"Jimin-ssiiiii!!! That would be because a girl, of courseeeee //wink//"- v

The three of them (BTS maknae line. BTS hyungs line were in college) was laughing at taehyung's joke and
Jungkook just send his playful hyungs a very witty smirk and continue looking down at the school compound until someone makes his famous witty smirk wash off his face from all of the sudden.

"What's wrong kookie?"- v

"That's what wrong is"- jungkook

Jungkook has his serious face on and both of his hyung look over his shoulder and they saw the other 3 infamous student also wanting to take their title as the "Kingka of Blossom Highschool".

"Alreadyyyyyyy? Urhhhhhhh! such a bad luck to be seeing them in the morning."- jimin

"I know right, jimin-ssi??? Huhhhh. Such a mood spoiler. So, lets go kookie. Lets skip the first lesson, will you?"- v

Almost when jungkook was following his hyungs steps, he suddenly stop on his foot. His eyes are still on the school compound because something was happening and thats not only because of Mina.

It's involving Mina and that someone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

While Mina still dancing to her glorious achievement that morning, when she's backing up, suddenly she bump into something so likely to be a hard wall that was clearly on the back of her mind that she remembers so well that, it shouldn't be anything such as a wall in the middle of the school compound!

Then, she catch a glimpe of a laughing male voice behind her back. She turns around and almost lost her visions because,

KARMA IS A BITCH! BECAUSE MAKING ME BUMPED TO ONE OF THE INFAMOUS BADBOY OF THE SCHOOL!!!!

Serve you right then.

Urmm. Who are you?

I am you and you are me.

The hack? Am I crazy already just cause i'm late today?

Don't be stupid dumbass. I'm you inner voice who would always never WILL agreed with your stupid decision in life and I in the end, will always say things that you will regret and say it to your face, i-am-always-right-bitch...

Ouhhhhh..so can you shut up inner voice. I don't need your opinion now.

While battling with her inner voice, Daniel on the other hand, was taking the detail of mina's whole face. The infamous smirk suddenly appeared on Kang Daniel's face and Park Mina notice it too.

"What are you smirking at huh?"- mina

"You. Obviously //smirk//"- daniel

"Ouhhh.... how nice smirk you had there even I really like to wipe it off you with a punch of my knuckle, pretty boy."- mina

"Ouchhh! Witty!!"- seungwoo

"Woahh! Feisty one hyung! I like her.. hehehe"- woojin

Mina take a glup of her saliva because she doesn't know where came those bold words. Usually she just keep it to herself but lately, those words really came out of her mouth without she even noticing it.

From a smirk, it turns into a wider smirk plastered on Kang Daniel's face. He feels so entertain by the good comeback Mina give for respond. No other girl would even dare to say that in front of him.

"Keep those knuckles to yourself, yeppeun girl. Btw, maybe improvising the steps of the dance and you won't be embarrassing yourself afterward. See yah!"

"y-yahhhhh!!! Y-youuu. . ."- mina

"Hahahahaha, see you around again kyeo-yeoja"- woojin

"Yupp! Bye and aren't u late for classes?"-seungwoo

After Daniel mentioning the dance, Mina's cheek suddenly turning scarlet  because of embarrassment when she just realize she did that dance in front of the school compound. How much stupid can she be! There must be a lot of student watching her!!!

"Such a great way to start your day in school, Park Mina! And damn it! I'm so late againnnn!!"- mina

Mina starts rushing again to get to her classes and Daniel on the other hand, while walking away and to his classroom, someone is filling his train of thoughts, and that person is that girl (as in Mina).

"I need to know who she is...."- daniel

Even in the low voice, seungwoo still heard what daniel just say.

"Hahaha! Think bout' the girl, huh Kang Daniel?"- seungwoo

"Yahhhh, ong seungwoo. Just shut up would you? //smirk//"- daniel

While they are joking like they always do, woojin suddenly starts to speak up.

"If i'm not mistaken, her name is Park Mina. She's the same class as us!"

"WHATTTTT?!!!!"- Daniel & seungwoo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So guysssss!! Hye againnn from me and a new story again 💕💕💕 hahaha.. so how was this 1st chap? I hope you like it.. i'll try my best to be always updating new chap for you guys ok 🤘
Btw, who do you guys want to be your main guy? Either kookie or niel??? Well, I cant decide myself 😂😂😂 so, see you guys in the next chapter.