2.

In their eyes,I'm the quiet pretty boy,in my eyes,I'm a individual silenced by my past..

Justin's p.o.v

"JUSTINNN ,JONAHHH WAKE UP!!!!TIME TO GET UP FOR SCHOOL!!"My ma called from downstairs.

"ALREADY?!" My brother Jonah called back from his room down the hall.

"YOU DON'T WANNA BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY."
She called back to Jonah making him groan aggressively.

Today would be the first day of school for me and Jonah,or should I say the first day back at school after a few months of traveling and just having issues with money or just people in general.

It was like no matter where we'd go we'd always end up in a real real sticky situation,to the point where my ma has a fridge full of bottles of acid.

Now that we have this nice house in crown heights I was hoping that things would work out for us here because I'm real tired of moving around all the damn time.

I rubbed my eyes that felt like they were glued together and finally gain the strength to crawl out of bed.

I strolled to the bathroom to freshen up.

After the whole process it was time for me to go.

You know it takes real effort and time to be as sexy as me.

Anyway I headed downstairs to wait on my mom so she could drive me and My little brother Jonah to school.

As soon as I walked downstairs Jonah was already waiting at the door but unlike anytime else he had the strangest look on his face that told me something was up.

"Aye Jonah,you good?"

"Yea..I'm aight just a lil bit nervous." He shook his head and flagged me off.

"You?Nervous?You gotta be kidding me.Why you say that?"

"Cuz what if I don't fit in...What if they don't like me."

"Fuck these niggas man.At the end of the day if they don't fuck with you it's they lost.Yo even tho you mad stupid some times you a good person to be around." I patted him on the back .

"Thanks bro."

"Aight y'all let's roll "My ma com came from out of her room with her keys.

Jonah opened the door and we all went to the car to start our 5 minute trip to school.

First my mom dropped Jonah off at West heights middle school that was right around the corner from west heights high school.

Believe it or not Jonah is only in 8th grade and he has a mouth like a 20 year old.

That's beside the point..

We soon pulled up at the school.

"Aight Papi this is it,remember don't change for nobody or nothing you hear me?Stay in yo lane." She kissed my head before I got out of the car.