Its time to give up

"Delete the chat." I look at the top of my phone screen and take a quick glance of the light green timer. Me and Justin had been on face time for 30 minutes and 5 seconds just spilling our thoughts to one another.

"Nah ion got time for that." Justin responded refusing to do I as I asked .

"But you have time to be on the phone with me ." I rolled my eyes

"Yup I sure do "

It's almost been a year since I bumped into to Justin at that convenient store and we've been "in love." Since the week after that but I've went through hell ...We've went through hell ever since we've tried to "talk".

Now it's time to end this war and it's time to hit to give up on this dream .Besides everyone around me knows that Justin doesn't love me and he just won't .

I guess this night I was cutting all ties I guess but in a way I'm so used to him I don't think I'll be close to anyone else in a while .

"DEE!!." Justin's voice caused me to jump from my thoughts.

"What?!" I answered back starting to laugh a little from being nervous.

"I'm deleting the chat."

Those words broke me and definitely put a sick feeling in my stomach.

"Why." I asked full of regret from demanding him to do this.

Well I did tell him to delete the chat...

"Cause you told me to."

I sat up on my bed as tears blurred my eyes. I took a silent deep breath and swallowed.

"So what are your plans for this summer ."

"To be great ." I told him hoping and praying that my voice wouldn't crack from the pain I felt in my chest .

Why do I feel this way ,why is it this hard.

"I just saw something ."

"What Justin ?"

He reads a message I sent him from a while ago.

"You like my lil teddy bear ."

"Awww." I replied wiping the tear away that had fallen. I remembered that night.

That day was one of my worst days .

I remember telling him to go away and telling him to leave me alone. Afterwords I felt really bad but all he did put his arms around me and allow me to cry into his chest.

"I remember that night.That night was great..Too bad we'll never see it again ." I said .

"yo that night was low key fye,we really did talk a lot ." 

"Yea...Yea we did. "

We talked about many other things that night .Just reminiscing on old times ..

I remember we ended up falling asleep on the phone ..I came up with the idea because I just felt it was comforting just to feel him close even if he wasn't really.

I remember waking up in the middle of the night seeing that the FaceTime call had failed and we'd been on the phone for 4 hours and 54 minutes ..Everytime we every try to do something..

And now I have to tie the not