New Couples

Chapter 15.

Jai's POV:

The day after I got together with Darcie, was probably the worst day of my life. The morning I woke up I got heaps of bad comments on my photo of Darcie and I kissing. Things like: I thought you were going out with Tess??, You dirty player, You don't deserve a girlfriend and Your such a player Jai!!! I quickly turned my phone off and had a shower. Why would they think I was the one at fault? Tess was the one cheating on me. I thought they were my fans but obviously now everyone hates me. I dried myself off and got dressed. Mum was cooking pancakes for my two cousins that were staying with us but I refused. I grabbed a banana, brushed my teeth and ran out the door. Darcie's front door was wide open. Her parents were both sitting on the couch. "She's in her room" her mum said sadly. I quickly walked up the stairs and opened her door. She was sitting on her bed crying. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. "What is wrong Darc?" I asked.

"Last night some one egged our house and wrote on our car window with lipstick 'Stay away from Jai bitch.' She sobbed.

"Oh my gosh, this is all my fault, I'm so sorry Darcie"

"No its not, no one can help being in love, its just a  feeling you get, I'm in love with Jai and I'm glad I am"

"I love you too Darcie, more than anyone, I just wish my fans weren't so possessive"

"It's really not your fault Jai, I understand, just don't beat yourself up because of it"

"Yeah, thanks Darc, love you"

"Love you too" Our lips crashed together. Our lips ran to the beat of our hearts. I pulled away. "Your the best thing to ever happen to me" We kissed again. This time more passionate. Her soft hands ran up my spine, giving me chills. I held her leg softly. She was sitting on me so I grabbed out my phone and took a picture with her saying 'Love this girl, don't hate her #mygirl#sosweet#loveher We kissed again. I love our kisses.

Tess's POV:

Will and I were on the couch watching a movie when I got a notification on my phone. Jai Waetford had posted a photo. It was of him and darcie. Will was here so I quickly turned my phone off and continued watching the movie. I was sitting right next to him, cuddling up to his warm jumper and he had his arm around me. It was sorta a rom-com so there were a lot of romantic scenes. I looked up at Will's chiselled features. He looked into my eyes. Our lips softly pressed together and I felt his abs under his shirt. We continued the kiss until there was a loud bang on the tv. We both looked over and got glued to the movie. It will be a good night, movies with the boyfriend.