Chapter 7: A Bloody Five Nights

Narrator's POV

After Vincent & Cynder kissed they headed to bed, meanwhile back at the pizzeria, a new guard was doing the nightshirt.

"Ugh I hate this place!"

A man yelled clearly annoyed, suddenly a sound was made from the right of him. The man turned his head to see Bonnie through the window; he narrowed his eyes & slammed his hand on the button, closing the door.

"three night on the job & I already want to quit" he said then he pushed the button that control's the light, to see Bonnie that left.

He sighed in relief & opened the & looked at the clock, 1:30. He then looked at the cameras & saw Chica closed to the door, the man eyes widen & quickly closed the door on the right just as Chica got to it.

Then a noise came from his left, the man quickly closed the left door already knew who it was.

So with Bonnie on his left & Chica on his right he was trapped & very much annoyed. He looked into the cameras & saw that Freddy was no longer on the stage. The man put the tablet down with a irritate look on his face.

"that's just great."

He then looked to both sides of him & saw that Bonnie & Chica were gone; he then opened both doors & looked into the cameras. Freddy was standing in the right hallway; the man groaned & pressed the button closing the door.

He looked at the clock 3:40, then at the power 50% "I'm so going to die here."

he muttered to himself, suddenly footsteps were heard from left, his eyes widen & closed the door immediately heard Foxy banging on the door before appearing in window & spoke in a broke robotic voice.

Foxy: arr matey that that can be arranged."

Then Chica appeared next to him. Chica: yesss, open the door so we can put you in a suit."

The man looked at them with a look that said "what the fuck?!" he looked at the power it was 30%, he then looked at the clock 5:49. "come on, just hurry & get to 6:00am already." he yelled at the clock,

as for Foxy he decided he was done waiting & slammed his hook into window, breaking it.

The man freaked out, opened the left door & run down the hall he was half way there before being grabbed by a metal hand.

Bonnie: ha, ha, ha where do you think you're going?"

Bonnie said holding the man by his shirt. Freddy: take him to the back room & put him in a suit." Bonnie: right boss!" he replied before dragging the man to the backroom with the other animatronics following him.

Once they were inside the room, the man was thrown on to a table. Bonnie got the suit while the others hold the man down. They forced him into the suit & the man screamed in agony as he was crashed in the suit.

Blood & guts spilled out of the suit as the man die slowly in it. Then the suit stop moving, the body in it was nothing but a corpse now. The animatronics grinned at the now bloody fazbear suit before heading back to their rightful places as the clock strike to 6:00am.