•2•

~Friday November 24th, 2016~ ~7:00a.m.~ Kassidy's p.o.v.

A loud noise occurred, awakening me. I looked to my left side and saw Joey leaving.

"Babe, where are you going?" I ask, sitting up.

"Kassidy listen... I had a hard sleep last night and I had enough time to really think about it... I don't think we would ever really work out online and I just think it's better for me to leave right now and for you to never talk to me again." He says and he just stands there for a second.

"Are you being serious?" I say, completely frozen.

"Yeah, I just decided I didn't really love you as much as I thought I did. " He shrugs.

I'm too shocked to move. I just sit there, Completely still. After everything I've done for him over the past three years, I don't deserve this. I've put up with bullshit excuses, been ignored for months at a time, been pushed around, and used for my body... I did not deserve that. The fake love that he had for me was staying in Canada, and that was that. Oromocto, New Brunswick had so many terrible memories, and I think Joey was the worst one.

"Well, bye..." He says walking away. That's the last time I've seen him.

*End of flashback

And that brings us to now... Two weeks later. I'm currently getting ready to leave to go to Chino Hills. Do I want to go? No. Do I have a choice? No.

I don't find being in a car alone, or possibly with my older brother, fun. Especially not for when it's three days driving.

I was just about to finish my hair and makeup when I was interrupted.

"KASSIDY YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I LEAVE AND YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR GPS TO FIND HOW TO GET THERE. " My mom yelled to me.

"I JUST NEED TO PUT MY MASCARA ON!" I yell back.

I quickly finished and ran down the stairs with my makeup bag, flat iron, and my purfume 'love spell.'

Once I was finally ready to go, I made sure I had my keys in my purse and went out to my car. Chris was sitting in the passenger seat, so I assumed he was coming with me.

"ROCKY!!" I call and my dog comes running out of the house. Rocky is half German Shepherd and half rotwiler.

I opened the back door for her and she got in and laid down immediately.

"I get the aux cord asshole. " He blurts within the first couple of seconds of me being in the car.

"I don't really care." I respond, rolling my eyes.

Gucci Gang by lil pump started to play and we took off.

Goodbye,Canada...

~California

~Monday November 27th, 2016~ ~8:52 p.m.~ Kassidy's p.o.v.

As we pulled into a sub division, my mom pulled over and got out.

"Okay, so I wanted the house to be a surprise... It's already been decorated... And those moving trucks were just taking everything to charity... That's why I told you guys to only pack your favorite things to come with us for the car ride..." She says freaking out.

"What do you mean, 'already decorated?'" Chris asked from the passenger seat.

"Well... I didn't tell you guys, but I actually got a really good paying job... And we moved here for two reasons. 1, because of my new job. 2, because that place just wasn't meant for us... But since my job pays so good... I was able to get a house that I wouldn't normally get, but I already paid for it and everything else is covered already. I also might have gotten you guys everything new so you guys could put everything in the past." She says smiling.