part 4

Chris
As me and india was walking to second period and I saw august them I pushed to her I hated how I treated her .

----
India
"W-what w-was t-that f-for ?"
I looked up and saw Chris smirking and everyone laughing at me already having problems on the first day with this yellow asshole!!! I hurried and grabbed my shit and sat in the back

"Ugly ass " august said with his new Orleans accent I got real tired of them you know at least tyga was the nice one out of all them he talked about me but when Chris and August wasn't around he'll tell me he's sorry

"India I heard you got a train rode on you is that true?" Chris said causing everyone to laugh I didn't do anything but slowly put my head down and turn towards the teacher nobody was here to help me not even my big bro.
I hated Christopher I hated everyone fucking THING he put me through the bullying , the hitting what was it ????  Why me ? Why not some other girl ?
I always questioned my self I broke down crying hella hard and front of everyone and stormed outta the class room I run so hard I wasn't even paying attention where I was going I was just so mad and ashamed that I never tried to stand up to Christopher I ran into the bathroom and went into one of the big stalls crying I hugged my knees and kept crying I wished I died tbh..  my life wasn't perfect neither was I ..I had no mom or dad I had only my big brother and my aunt who didn't even live with me and my brother wasn't even home most of the time let's just say I basically had my damn self..
After a while I got my self together I wipes all my makeup off and put it back on my eyes was bloodshot red you could tell I Been bawling my eyes out but you know I waited about ten mins before I went back into the classroom I would like to call ''hell''
Voice 1: just ignore him India just ignore him
Voice 2:  cut.. cut.. cut..

I tried my best to cover up the voices  i need  to learn how to ignore Christopher and his stupid ass friend I looked in the mirror when Christophers gf walked in smirking I hurried out trying not to make eye contact