part 9

Chris

No I didn't like who my mom decided to marry yes Cory is no good I don't want him with her... I hated him and I grew angry with her cause all they did was fight and fuck....
As I pulled up in my drive way in my car I got out stretching today was a hard day life was hard people were stupid I'd say so my self.

"Harder" I heard my mother's voice ring my ears my face expression changed immediately I was disgusted with anger .

As I didn't wanna see what was happening on the couch I ran up to my room slamming my door harder making the walls shake "I hate him " I said to my self as I slammed my book bag down harder hearing a few of my pencils break I didn't give a fuck I honestly just wanted him to get the hell up outta here ...
After the long and stressful moment of thought I had to my self I decided to take along shower I haven't had a moment to my self without someone saying stupid shit to me I got in the shower and turned on the hot water which ran all down my back causing me to moan softly this stress, the frustration,  the worrying,  needs to get away from me I massaged my temples slowly as I opened my eyes and looked down at my tatted arms .
"Why did I do this to india?" I questioned my self tbh.. I wasn't even a mean person I just tried to fit in I guess because I was cute  (so the females say 😂😂) I got well known and very popular at my school not that I don't like the fame and popularity it kinda gets stressful cause everyone I worried about you 24/7...

I took 3 hours long in the shower having a little section to my self while thinking of india  (don't worry  a nasty part is coming soon😏)
India was just so sexy.. those lips, the perfect body, them titties tho🌚
After my Lil section... I hopped outta the shower and dried off and put on some basketball shorts kept my shirt off

I laid flat on my bed peacefully until Cory dumb ass came in screaming

"COME DOWN STAIRS AND EAT!!!! "

I hated this nigga never liked him from the start tbh.
I went down stairs I wasn't even hurry but you know I sat down anyways

"Ain't you gone eat?"

"Ain't you gone shut tf up" I said very rudely I gave up being nice

"Christopher maurice brown! Don't be disrespectful  "

My mother's low and soft but calming voice said

"Fine! !" I shrugged my shoulders and stared down at the food  "can I leave the table?"

"No.. eat yo food Lil negro"
My moms boyfriend said and I side eyed him

"You know what bitch... you ain't my damn daddy tf! YOU DON'T RUN ME!!!'' I yelled and started sending punches to his face causing him to fall i couldn't take his smart ass mouth I couldnt take it anymore I just blanked out..