Chapter 9

(OC requests are out I forgot that Alice is going to be Bendy's ex girlfriend so yeah let's start)

~Bendy P.O.V~
When I was in the abandoned workshop I was thinking of name's for the child but I was interrupted by Alice.What does this whore want I said to myself.
"Hey Bendy missed me"Alice said.
"Yeah like I will ever miss you rotten piece of filth."

~Alice P.O.V~
That good for nothing demon calling me filth. Well doesn't matter me and him are meant to be together even if we are ex girlfriend and ex boyfriend."What worried I'll get in your social life,"I said. I could tell he was mad but I didn't care I then bend down and kissed him on the lips. He quickly pushed away but I just smiled at his outburst. I got up and walked out the door. Serves him right for dumping me like that.

~Mugman P.O.V~
  When I was walking to the park I saw a girl that looked cute I saw flowers and picked them up and walked over to her. She was reading a book when she saw me and smiled,"Hi there." she said.
I smiled back,"Hi t-there.""My name is TwilightSpake and you my friend." I can't believe she asked me my name I hope I'm not blushing to much. "My n-names Mugman and would you like to be my g-girlfriend."
Twilight just blushed at my request she then nodded her head with a wide smile on her face,"Yes Mugman yes." I felt so giddy right now. We then kissed right on tha Lips tha LIPS. I was so happy.

~Cuphead P.O.V~
I was getting stuff for Bendy and the baby(when she is about to be born in a couple of weeks.) I bumped into someone."Sorry ma'am I..." I then saw that my childhood friend was standing right there wide eyed staring at me... AmandaBurnham standing right there I then hugged her so tightly not even picking up the stuff I dropped. She also Hugged back tightly but then I felt something on her back I then unhugged her and saw there was a baby on her back. "What never seen a baby before."" It's hard to believe after all these years your still the same but kinda different with the baby." She laughed a little,"I could say the same for you and what's all this baby stuff for you bae or something." I snickered at her comment but modded my head."Yup me and Bendy are having a baby."

Me:Hey y'all this is kinda longer since I've been busy taking care of my baby,Connie she's been fussy so it's been awhile but next chapter Cuphead will propose to Bendy and Cuphead will show Amanda to Bendy anyway... KEEP DREAMING💖💪