Someone New, Maybe?

"What's your problem Adym?"
"My problem is that you were flirting with that guy right in front of my face!"
"No I wasn't, but if I was so what were not officially together so cool it"
He stared at me with so much anger, I didn't understand what he was so upset about.
"You know what, I'm over this have a good life Susy" Adym rolled his eyes at me and just walked away, I felt stuck like is he really just going to leave me here? What a fucken dick. I feel my eyes watering up and my face getting red. After 10 minutes of feeling like complete shit I decided I'm not going to let this ruin my first time at Disneyland. I started to walk around the park to see what ride I wanted to get on first.  While I was debating I feel someone tap my shoulder.
"What happened to your date" I looked back to see it was that cute guy again.
"Well he left me here"
"By yourself?"
"Yea"
"What a dick!"
"I know but I'm not gonna let him ruin my first time at Disneyland" I said with a smile.
He smiled back at me, gosh he was cute I could feel myself blushing.
"Well I came with some of my friends, I doubt they'll mind if you join? Or we can hang out together? Well if you want"
"Which ever I don't really mind"
"Well if I want a second date maybe it should just be me and you" he said with such a devious smile.
"Haha so do you want this to be a date"
"Maybe I do but I need to know your name first?"
"It's Susy and yours?"
"Jose, but I go by Frimzy"