Confused

My heart was racing.
How can I face Adym when I was just making out with Frimzy. What if Adym seen me kiss Frimzy. I didn't want to respond I don't want to see him.

*come on Susy, we need to talk*

I took a deep breath, he's right I at least owe him an explanation. With much hesitation I make my way out of my dorm to go see him.

There he was, standing there, his face looked so sad and annoyed at the same time.
"Hey" I said
He was just looking at me now with anger.
"You know I've been waiting for an hour outside your dorm because I wanted to apologize and to my surprise I see that guy walking you in."
I felt my heart racing faster and faster the more he spoke.
"You know that's really fucked up Susy, you're just gonna act like, like... a hoe"

My heart dropped as soon as those words left his mouth, I was filled with so much anger that I didn't even feel myself slapping him straight across his face.

"Don't ever in your life call me a hoe, you left me ALONE at Disneyland, what did you expect for me to stay there and fucken cry all night long? You made your decision very clear the moment you left me there looking stupid"

My eyes started to burn from trying to hold in the tears.

"If you just came to call me hoe then you can find your way back home and delete my number"

I was about to walk away when suddenly, he grabbed me by my arm and just kissed me,

"Adym, stop"

"Why? Do you not want me anymore? Do you really want to move on from me? From us"

"I, I don't know what I want Adym. I'm confused"

"There's nothing to be confused about either you want him or me!"

He started getting angry again, I understand that he's upset but here's no need for me to stand here and have him yell at me.

"Bye Adym"

"Susana no I'm sorry"

I kept walking, I'm was so confused. I have feelings for Adym but everything with Frimzy was so much easier. I got to my dorm and just fell onto my bed and began to cry, why did I allow myself to be in this situation. Maybe I just need time to myself to figure things out. Cause right now I don't know what the fuck to do.

*have things officially ended with Adym? Or will they maybe reconnect?
And sorry for taking so long to update work and school have been kicking my ass :(*