Chapter 1 "Stop being angry."

October 1st, 1985.

Jenny was driving around Miami, Jenny pulled over her house. Matt looked at the window and sighed Angrily. "Matt, Cut the attitude." Matt rolled his eyes and opened the door to the car and slammed it breaking the window.

Jenny sighed angrily and got out the car as well. She closes the door gently and walked into the house. She looked at the movers putting in her white couch and stuff. She smiles lightly. She walked over to Matt. "Want anything from the store?"

Matt looked at her and then look away. "No." She rolled her eyes and walked away. "Oh, well. You're lost." She walked out the house and went to the store. She grabbed a bag of BBQ chips and a bottle of soda. She went to the cashier and puts the stuff down.

The guy looked at her and smiled as he fixed his glasses. "New I see, Huh?" Jenny looked at him and smiles lightly. "Yup." He puts his hand out for a shake. "The name's Beard. You?" She shook his hand and smiles. "Jenny, Jenny Rose. Please call me Miss Rose." Beard smiles lightly.

"What a lovely name, Miss Rose. The total is $2.00 and a note with a number please." She chuckles as she gave him the money and wrote her number down on a note, and gave it to him as well. "I'll Call you, Miss Rose. Bye. Have a nice day." She waved bye to him. "Okie! Bye!"

Jenny walked out the store as she heard a motorcycle coming towards. It stopped right in front. a Red motorcycle with maybe a cute man. He took off his Blue helmet as he Shakes his Cyan hair and fixed his green sweatband. He looked at her and smirks. "What's up, Hottie?"

Jenny's eyes widen open as she smacked him very hard leaving her handprint on his face. He held his cheek as he saw her Runaway. She didn't live far. She was right across the street. She ran into the house and closes the door. Matt looked at her, "What's wrong sis?"

Jenny looked at Matt and sighs. "Nothing, Some perv was giving me looks and called me hottie." Matt shake's his head. "Nasty." Jenny nodded her head. "Yup." She puts the bag down on the table. Then her phone rang in her pocket. She took it out and picked it up.

"Hello?" She heard Beard voice over the phone, She got very happy. "Hi, Beard!" Jenny was on the phone with him laughing and making jokes, Sadly Beard had to go to sleep so he can go to work tomorrow. She said goodbye to him and laid down on her bed.

She then heard her window open, She looked and saw the guy that was on that red motorcycle from earlier, "WHAT THE HE-" He covered her mouth and smiled. "Shhh, The name's Biker. How are you, Jenny?" She pushed him off. "I'm Fine! Please leave."

He crossed his arms as he looked at her. "No! I am staying here." She sighed angrily and pushed him out the window. "WHY!!" she closes her window and locked it. "Jeez. Creep." She sat at her desk and started to write things in her Diary.

She then falls asleep on her desk. Matt walked in her room and saw her sleeping, He puts a blanket over her and smiled. He walked back to his room and listened to music as he was play with his basketball.